Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-02.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:57:57 -0500

Count:       23 

Network Working Group                                  B. Lourdelet, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                               W. Dec, Ed.
Intended status: Standards Track                     Cisco Systems, Inc.
Expires: June 20, 2010                                       B. Sarikaya
                                                              Huawei USA
                                                                 G. Zorn
                                                             Network Zen
                                                                D. Miles
                                                          Alcatel-Lucent
                                                       December 17, 2009

               RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
               draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-02.txt

 Abstract

   IPv6 nodes can have configuration information provided to them using
   DHCPv6 and/or Router Advertisements.  This document specifies RADIUS
   attributes that complement RFC3162 for use with DHCPv6 and/or Router
   Advertisements (SLAAC) for use in network access scenarios.