Subject: [dns-dir] review sought: dns64

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:54:09 -0400

Directorate,

I would like to get a review or reviews of draft-ietf-behave-dns64. This 
draft is a part of a package that has gone to last call recently, 
specifications relating to IPv6 to IPv4 translation (aka improved but 
not perfect NAT-PT).

Jari

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:23:17 -0400

> specifications relating to IPv6 to IPv4 translation (aka improved but  

I would also appreciate review.  I've asked more than once in DNSEXT
for reviews, and the response has been -- well, I don't want to say
"paltry", but you get the drift.  We just got an excellent review
forwarded (by Dave Thaler) from inside Microsoft -- it's really
helpful.  Please, please someone review this.  And don't be gentle :)

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.