Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 14:40:01 -0400

Count:       42 

Network Working Group                                           J. Arkko
Internet-Draft                                                A. Keranen
Intended status: Informational                                  Ericsson
Expires: January 7, 2011                                    July 6, 2010

                 Experiences from an IPv6-Only Network
                  draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-00

 Abstract

   This document discusses our experiences from moving a small number of
   users to an IPv6-only network, with access to the IPv4-only parts of
   the Internet via a NAT64 device.  The document covers practical
   experiences as well as road blocks and opportunities for this type of
   a network setup.  The document also makes some recommendations about
   where such networks are applicable and what should be taken into
   account in the network design.  The document also discusses further
   work that is needed to make IPv6-only networking applicable in all
   environments.