Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-jjmb-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-01.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:40:02 -0400

Count:       20 

dhc                                                        J. Brzozowski
Internet-Draft                              Comcast Cable Communications
Intended status: BCP                                         J. Tremblay
Expires: January 13, 2011                                 Videotron Ltd.
                                                                 J. Chen
                                                       Time Warner Cable
                                                            T. Mrugalski
                                         Gdansk University of Technology
                                                           July 12, 2010

              DHCPv6 Redundancy Deployment Considerations
              draft-jjmb-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-01

 Abstract

   This document documents some deployment considerations for those who
   wishing to use DHCPv6 to support their deployment of IPv6.
   Specifically, providing semi-redundant DHCPv6 services is discussed
   in this document.