Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-drinks-spprov-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:40:01 -0400

Count:       18 

DRINKS                                                         J-F. Mule
Internet-Draft                                                 CableLabs
Intended status: Standards Track                           K. Cartwright
Expires: January 3, 2011                                             TNS
                                                                  S. Ali
                                                                 NeuStar
                                                            A. Mayrhofer
                                                            enum.at GmbH
                                                            July 2, 2010

                 Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
                         draft-drinks-spprov-00

 Abstract

   This document defines a protocol for provisioning session
   establishment data into Session Data Registries and SIP Service
   Provider data stores.  The provisioned data is typically used by
   various network elements for session peering.

   This document describes the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
   used by clients to provision registries.  The document provides a set
   of guiding principles for the design of this protocol including
   extensibility and independent transport definitions, a basic data
   model and an XML Schema Document.