Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-tsou-opsawg-network-configuration-01.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:40:00 -0400

Count:       16 

Internet Engineering Task Force                                  T. Tsou
Internet-Draft                                       Huawei Technologies
Intended status: Informational                          J. Schoenwaelder
Expires: March 19, 2011                         Jacobs University Bremen
                                                                  Y. Shi
                                            Hangzhou H3C Tech. Co., Ltd.
                                                          T. Taylor, Ed.
                                                     Huawei Technologies
                                                      September 15, 2010

   Problem Statement for the Configuration of Large-Scale IP Networks
               draft-tsou-opsawg-network-configuration-01

 Abstract

   This memo discusses the steps required to bring network devices in a
   service provider network into service in an automated fashion.  The
   memo identifies known solutions where they exist, but notes some gaps
   that require further specification.