Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:40:00 -0400

Count:       19 

Network Working Group                                       A. Matsumoto
Internet-Draft                                                   J. Kato
Intended status: Standards Track                             T. Fujisaki
Expires: March 17, 2011                                              NTT
                                                      September 13, 2010

               Things To Be Included in RFC 3484 Revision
                 draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-00.txt

 Abstract

   RFC 3484 has several known issues to be fixed.  Deprecation of IPv6
   site-local unicast address and the coming of ULA brought some
   preferable changes to the rules.  Additionally, the rule 9 of the
   destination address selection rules, namely the longest matching
   rule, is known for its adverse effect on the round robin DNS
   technique.  This document covers these points to be fixed and
   proposes possible useful changes to be included in the revision of
   RFC 3484.