Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-xu-behave-stateful-nat-standby-05.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:40:02 -0400

Count:       10 Network working group                                             X. Xu 
Internet Draft                                                   Huawei 
Category: BCP                                              M. Boucadair 
Expires: March 2011                                      France Telecom         
                                                                 Y. Lee 
                                                                Comcast 
                                                                G. Chen 
                                                           China Mobile 
                                                     September 10, 2010 
                                                                                
    Redundancy and Load Balancing Framework for Stateful Network Address 
                             Translators (NAT) 
                                      
                  draft-xu-behave-stateful-nat-standby-05 

 Abstract 

   This document defines a framework for ensuring redundancy and/or 
   load balancing for stateful Network Address Translators (NAT), 
   including NAT44, NAT64 and NAT46.