Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-extensions-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:40:00 -0400

Count:       36 

Internet Engineering Task Force                                  Jie. Hu
Internet-Draft                                             China Telecom
Intended status: Standards Track                              Jacni. Qin
Expires: April 20, 2011                                     Liquan. Yuan
                                                                     ZTE
                                                              Glen. Zorn
                                                             Network Zen
                                                        October 17, 2010

                  PPP IPv6 Control Protocol Extensions
                  draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-extensions-00

 Abstract

   The IPv6 Control Protocol (IPv6CP) is one of Network Control
   Protocols(NCPs) that are defined by the Point-to-Point Protocol(PPP)
   for establishing and configuring different network protocols.

   This document extends the IPv6CP for negotiating and configuring IPv6
   network parameters over PPP links, including IPv6 address, IPv6
   prefix, primary and alternative DNS server addresses.