Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio-02.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:40:00 -0400

Count:       12 Individual Submission                               E. Jankiewicz (Ed.)
Internet Draft                                  SRI International, Inc.
Intended status: Informational                         October 19, 2010
Expires: April 2011

    An Annotated Bibliography for IPv4-IPv6 Transition and Coexistence
                 draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio-02.txt

 Abstract

   The Internet is in the early stages of what may be a protracted
   period of coexistence of IPv4 and IPv6.  Network operators are
   challenged with the task of activating IPv6 without negative impact
   on operating IPv4 networks and their customers.  This draft is an
   informational "annotated bibliography" compiled to help in the
   analysis and development of basic guidelines and recommendations for
   network operators.  The goal of this document is to survey the
   current state of RFCs, Internet-Drafts and external reference
   materials that define the use cases, problem statements, protocols,
   transition mechanisms and coexistence tools that will be of interest
   to a network operator planning to turn on IPv6.