Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-zhang-behave-nat64-load-balancing-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:40:01 -0400

Count:       28 

Network Working Group                                      D. Zhang, Ed.
Internet-Draft                                                X. Xu, Ed.
Intended status: Informational               Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
Expires: April 17, 2011                                M. Boucadair, Ed.
                                                          France Telecom
                                                                 X. Wang
                                             Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
                                                                 Y. Wang
                                                                   CNNIC
                                                                C. Byrne
                                                            T-Mobile USA
                                                                D. Zhang
                                                         Huawei Symantec
                                                        October 14, 2010

                 Considerations on NAT64 Load-Balancing
               draft-zhang-behave-nat64-load-balancing-00

 Abstract

   This document investigates several load-balancing approaches for
   NAT64 devices and analyses the advantages and disadvantages of
   various prefix selection policies.  Both stateless and stateful NAT64
   schemes are considered in this document.