Subject: [dns-dir] meeting in Beijing

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 10:25:41 +0800

Is there a DNS Directorate meeting planned for this week?

- Ralph

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 03:49:44 +0100

> Is there a DNS Directorate meeting planned for this week?

not yet, the feedback received in response to the previous poll
was indecisive.  Does it make sense to aim at a Wed or Thu dinner?
I'd assume that the ADs aren't available during any regular
meeting slots and it seemed the lunches were booked already.

Do you have suggestions for the agenda?

The various DNS touching BOFs would make one action item from my side.

-Peter

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 04:38:17 +0100

Thursday is already busy for me. Wednesday would be the only semi-free
evening for me, right now competing with IPDIR.  

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Peter Koch
> Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 4:50 AM
> To: Ralph Droms
> Cc: IETF DNS Directorate
> Subject: Re: [dns-dir] meeting in Beijing
> 
> not yet, the feedback received in response to the previous 
> poll was indecisive.  Does it make sense to aim at a Wed or 
> Thu dinner?
> _______________________________________________
> dns-dir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-dir
>

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:15:47 +0100

> evening for me, right now competing with IPDIR.  

as usual, here's a doodle poll for the remaining lunch and dinner slots:
<http://www.doodle.com/9nvnb2p6g9d8fqgf>

-Peter

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:39:41 +0100

> <http://www.doodle.com/9nvnb2p6g9d8fqgf>

intermediate result after 6 of 16 possible responses (and 3 members
not in Beijing): no dinner today, no meeting before Wed dinner,
the rest is still TBD.

-Peter

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:51:39 -0800

> not in Beijing): no dinner today, no meeting before Wed dinner,

Are we on for dinner tonight?

    Erik

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:56:08 +0100

> Are we on for dinner tonight?

it turns out that we are as close to full response as we can get with
those members (still) present in Beijing, even though that is less than
50% and not all voting green will have a chance to attend any more,
which may include myself.  The plenary seems to run longer than
expected, so those of us who are still available might want to
meet in the lobby at 20:00.

Apologies for the poor scheduling management.

-Peter