Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-05.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:40:01 -0500

Count:       11 

Internet Engineering Task Force                               U. Herberg
Internet-Draft                                  LIX, Ecole Polytechnique
Intended status: Standards Track                                 R. Cole
Expires: May 13, 2011                                     US Army CERDEC
                                                             I. Chakeres
                                                                  CenGen
                                                        November 9, 2010

 Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol
                      draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-05

 Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a router.  The NHDP
   MIB also reports state and performance information and notifications.
   This additional state and performance information is useful to
   management stations troubleshooting neighbor discovery problems.