Subject: [dns-dir] DNS-EW: draft-xwwang-ipv6tesf-00.txt

From: DNS_EARLY_WARNING <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:40:00 -0500

Count:       12 

Network Working Group                                      XingWei. Wang
Internet-Draft                                              ZhanKao. Wen
Intended status: Standards Track                                Jun. Liu
Expires: May 8, 2011                                       WeiDong. Wang
                                                          PengCheng. Liu
                                                                     NEU
                                                        November 4, 2010

                 TESF Based on True IPv6 Address Access
                      draft-xwwang-ipv6tesf-00.txt

 Abstract

   The current Email infrastructure has the property that any host
   sending mail to the mail system can identify itself as any user name
   it wants.  Furthermore, the current Email framework neither
   authenticates the sender nor traces the source of the mail, so even
   find a spam, the method is just to reject the mail or insert the mail
   source into "blacklist", and both of these methods can!_t deracinate
   the generation of spam.  This document design a Email source address
   authentication based on true IPv6 address access to identify and
   authenticate the mail source address, to trace the mail sender
   effectively, and to deracinate the generation of spam.