Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-macgowan-dnsext-label-intel-manage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:17:27 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Domain Name System (DNS) DNS Label Intelligence and 
                          Management System
	Author(s)	: M. Macgowan
	Filename	: draft-macgowan-dnsext-label-intel-manage-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 08-Feb-01
	
A multidimensional array of domain label analysis and extensions are 
offered to overcome a number of issues with the DNS and its use to 
locate resources on the Internet. These goals are accomplished by 
proposing a naming convention to add labels to domain strings. The 
result will be a rational relationship to the content that will provide 
a method for meeting the ever-increasing need to expand the namespace, 
while providing an efficient search system to access content in a user-
friendly manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-macgowan-dnsext-label-intel-manage-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-macgowan-dnsext-label-intel-manage-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-macgowan-dnsext-label-intel-manage-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.