Subject: Last Call: DNS Security Extension Clarification on Zone Status to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:16:53 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions Working Group
to consider DNS Security Extension Clarification on Zone Status
<draft-ietf-dnsext-zone-status-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by February 8, 2001.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-zone-status-04.txt

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.

---

From: Ian Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:38:30 +0000 (GMT)

Just one minor comment on draft-ietf-dnsext-zone-status-04.txt:

  3 Experimental Status
  ...
  special designation of an experimentally secure status. Experimentally
  secured is a special case of globally secured.  A zone administrator
			       ^^^^^^^^

I think this should read `locally' ?

Ian.

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:45:24 -0500

(Speaking as the author:)  Hmmm, mmmmm, I suppose you're right.

>I think this should read `locally' ?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: [email-masked]

Dilbert is an optimist.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.