Subject: Invitation to the co-operation!

From: David Felder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:58:28 +0300

Greetings!
I want to let you know about "Friendly Buys" program!
My participant's ID - 1072

Every participant of the program has got the right to
1.      Get any article from the catalogue
2.      Use the program for earning money.

If you are interested in these opportunities, please, read this text,
or you may get the detailed info on http://www.friendlybuys.com

Short catalogue of the offered products:
(The catalogue is updated regularly, all the catalogue you may examine
on http://www.friendlybuys.com)

   Minolta Freedom Action Zoom 90 Camera
   Daewoo Portland PT-1901 19" Color TV
   Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer
   Sennheiser HD500 "Fusion" Full-Size Headphone
   Yamaha DD9M Touch Sensitive Digital Drums
   Xerox DocuPrint M750 Color Inkjet Printer
   Texas Instruments TI83PLUS Graphing Calculator
   SportBrain Personal Fitness Assistant
   Garmin eTrex GPS
   3dfx Voodoo3 3000 PCI 2D/3D Graphics Accelerator
   Sony PS One Console
   Memorex MPT 3450 Portable CD Player & Black and White Television
Combo

If you became the participant of the program, you may get any of these
articles.

Detailed Information:

1. After you enroll in the program and fulfill necessary starting
conditions, you will be able to get any article from our catalogue.
This catalogue is extended and updated regularly.

2. Every active participant of the program may use it to earn money.
You're getting money for the advancing of it and involving new
participants into it. You may earn up to $7000+ during the first month
of participation.

3. Risk free guarantees:
Credit cards are accepted.
You may request the return of your money during 90 days from the
moment of the start of your participation in the program without any
explications.

Spend just a few minutes of your precious time to examine our program.
Don't waste such a chance!

If you are interested in the program and you will decide to become its
participant, it will be necessary for you to enter my ID code while
registration. That is 1072.

Attention!
I'm terribly sorry if you are not interested in the participation in
any sort of net programs and you received this letter accidentally.
I'm not going to use your e-mail to inform you about the program in
future.

Good luck!
Be happy!