Subject: DNSEXT IETF50 Revised agenda

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:38:26 -0500 (EST)

Some minor changes in order and slot size. 
2 new items and one typo fixed. 
There is no spare time left so please stick to the agenda
anyone willing to surrender slot please contact me ASAP. 

	Olafur

-------

	Agenda (2001/03/21) (as of 2001/03/17 Revision #2)

	49'th IETF DNSEXT WG meeting
	Wednesday March 21'st 2001.
	15:30 -- 17:30
	Chairs: Randy Bush
		Olafur Gudmundsson

Working group items
03 min	Agenda bashing		Randy Bush
05 min	WG status		Olafur Gudmundsson
	Status of documents WG has advanced:
	Zone Secure		RFC Editor
	Message Size		RFC Editor
	APL			IESG
	DNSSEC OK		IESG
	RSA/SHA			IESG
	RFC161[12] retirement	IESG
	SRVbis			WG chair 
	IXFRbis 		Pending Interop report
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-zone-status-05.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-message-size-04.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-apl-rr-02.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-okbit-01.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rsa-02.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsmib-historical-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2877bis-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ixfr-01.txt

WG future:  
08 min	New charter discussion	Olafur Gudmundsson

08 min	RFC2535bis editing	Olafur Gudmundsson
	Introduction of RFC2535bis editors and time-line

Documents in last call
03 min	DNSSEC Roadmap		Glen Rose
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-roadmap-02.txt

03 min	AXFR Clarify		Andreas Gustafsson
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-axfr-clarify-01.txt

05 min	AD is Secure		Olafur Gudmundsson
	2http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ad-is-secure-01.txt

08 min	NO record		Simon Josefsson
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-not-existing-rr.00.txt2

Other working group documents
04 min  Inverse query obsolete	David Lawrence
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-obsolete-iquery-00.txt

05 min	DNSSEC opt IN 		Mark Kosters
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kosters-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-01.txt

04 min	Unknown RR types	Andreas Gustafsson
	http://www.ietf/org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-unkown-rrs-00.txt

05 min	GSSAPI-TSIG		Levon Esibov
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-gss-tsig-02.txt

03 min	DHCID RR		Mark Stapp
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-02.txt

04 min	ZONE and View options	Michael Sawyer
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-edns-zone-option-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-edns-bind-view-option-00.txt

04 min	ENDS handling unknown	Michael Sawyer
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ends-unknown-00.txt

02 min	EDNS0.5			Harald Alvestrand
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnssext-ends0dot5-02.txt

New non WG documents
05 min  NIST DNSSec Implementation testing Scott Rose

05 min  NL.NL experiment	Miek Gieben

10 min  IPNG DDDT		Dave Thaler
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-00.txt

05 min  ECC KEY record type	Donald Eastlake
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schroeppel-dnsind-ecc-02.txt

03 min  Do not update TLD's	Levon Esibov
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-esibov-dnsext-dynupdtld-00.txt

05 min  Top Level private label name Levon Esibov 
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coffeystrain-dnsext-privatednstld-00.txt

10 min 	Label management proposal Michael L. Macgowan Jr.
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-macgowan-dnsext-label-intel-manage-00.txt

03 min Wrap-up. 

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.