Subject: DNSEXT 50'th IETF agenda

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:46:07 -0500 (EST)

Agenda (2001/03/21) (as of 2001/03/14)

	49'th IETF DNSEXT WG meeting
	Wednesday March 21'st 2001.
	15:30 -- 17:30
	Chairs: Randy Bush
		Olafur Gudmundsson

Working group items
03 min	Agenda bashing		Randy Bush
10 min	WG status		Olafur Gudmundsson
        Documents that have passed WGLC. 
	Nickname		status 
	Zone Secure		RFC Editor
	Message Size		RFC Editor
	APL			IESG
	DNSSEC OK		IESG
	RSA/SHA			IESG
	RFC161[12] retirement	IESG
	SRVbis			WG chair 
	IXFRbis 		Pending Interop report
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-zone-status-05.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-message-size-04.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-apl-rr-02.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-okbit-01.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rsa-02.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsmib-historical-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2877bis-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ixfr-01.txt

Documents in last call
03 min	AXFR Clarify		Andreas Gustafsson
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-axfr-clarify-01.txt

03 min	DNSSEC Roadmap		Glen Rose
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-roadmap-02.txt

05 min	AD is Secure		Brian Wellington
	2http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ad-is-secure-01.txt

08 min	NO record		Simon Josefsson
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-not-existing-rr.00.txt2

Other working group documents
05 min	ZONE and View options	Michael Sawyer
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-edns-zone-option-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-edns-bind-view-option-00.txt

05 min	ENDS handling unknown	Michael Sawyer
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ends-unknown-00.txt

02 min	EDNS0.5			Harald Alvestrand
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnssext-ends0dot5-02.txt

05 min  Inverse query obsolete	David Lawrence
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-obsolete-iquery-00.txt

05 min	Unknown RR types		Andreas Gustafsson
	http://www.ietf/org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-unkown-rrs-00.txt

05 min	GSSAPI-TSIG		Levon Esibov
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-gss-tsig-02.txt

05 min	DHCID RR		Mark Stapp
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-02.txt

05 min	DNSSEC opt IN 		Mark Kosters
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kosters-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-01.txt

WG future:  
10 min	New charter discussion	Olafur Gudmundsson

10 min	RFC2535bis editing	Olafur Gudmundsson
	Introduction of RFC2535bis editors and time-line

New non WG documents
05 min  NL.NL experiment	Miek Gigben

05 min  ECC KEY record type	Donald Eastlake
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schroeppel-dnsind-ecc-02.txt

03 min  Do not update TLD's	Levon Esibov
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-esibov-dnsext-dynupdtld-00.txt

05 min  Top Level private label name Levon Esibov 
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coffeystrain-dnsext-privatednstld-00.txt

10 min 	Label management proposal Michael L. Macgowan Jr.
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-macgowan-dnsext-label-intel-manage-00.txt

03 min Wrap-up. 

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.