Subject: Re: A6 TTL timeout

From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:57:42 +0900

>> 	while I'm working on A6/AAAA thing, I found an interesting complication
>> 	in A6 and timeout management.  I could not find any relevant notes in
>> 	RFC2874.
>Doesn't the same ttl issue appear with DNSsec where, in order to
>check an A/AAAA i.e. verify its SIG etc, multiple RRs need to retrieved?

	CNAME chain may have the same TTL problem, but A6 seems a bit different
	for me as it advocates higher level of chains than other RR types,
	and affected directly in the event of renumber.
	i need to diagnose other RR types and improve this part of the draft.
	thanks.

itojun

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:47:06 +0200 (CEST)

Erik