Subject: 51 IETF DNSEXT meeting Agenda

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 07:02:12 -0700

DNS extensions  DNSEXT Agenda at the 51 IETF 

	2001/Aug/9    9:00 - 11:30  (Thursday) 
	Palace Suite/Buckingham (check for updates on room change) 

Chairs: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
	Randy Bush <[email-masked]>

There will be two DNSEXT meetings at the 51 IETF. 
This is the agenda for the SECOND one on Thursday.
The first meeting on Monday, is a joint meeting with NGTRANS and 
there will be separate agenda posted. 

DNSEXT Agenda

05 min Agenda Bashing                   Olafur Gudmundsson
05 min WG status                        Olafur Gudmundsson
05 min Summary of DNSEXT/NGTRANS        Olafur Gudmundsson

Next on the agenda will be the main focus of the meeting to 
asses the current DNSSEC status and how it should evolve from now on.

20 min Current DNSSEC status and options on how to progress 
                                        Edward Lewis + Olafur Gudmundsson
05 min DNSSEC editing status            Dan Massey, Scott Rose
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-00.txt>
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-00.txt>
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-00.txt>

10 min Opt IN plan	                Mark Kosters
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-00.txt>
10 min No SIG		                Roy Arens
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arends-dnsext-rrsets-00.txt>
10 min Delegation Signer                Olafur Gudmundsson
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-01.txt>
   
05 min SIG@Parent		        Miek Gieben 
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-parent-stores-zone-keys-01.txt>

40 min Next steps in DNSSEC	        Randy Bush 
       This will be open mike session to air opinions on which of 
       the following options to go with. The chairs will take the
       suggestions and results of strawpolls to formulate a plan of
       action to propose to the working group on the the mailing list.
       The options are: 
          -  Finished tweaking DNSSEC (no more changes)
          -  Few more tweaks  (which ones)
          -  Major Surgery (any collection new proposals such as  
                        opt-in, delegation signer, no, no-sig,  )
          -  Start over, because the current approach is not going to work

Old Working Group documents 
05 min Multicast DNS                     Dave Thaler
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-03.txt>

Relvatant Documents in Other working groups
05 min DHC MulticastDNS enable option    Erik Guttman
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guttman-dhc-mdns-enable-01.txt>

New documents requesting to become working group documents
05 min TKEY rekey mode                   Yuji Kamite
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kamite-dnsext-tkey-secret-renewal-00.txt>
05 min SEC rr                            Edward Lewis
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-dnsext-sec-rr-00.txt>
05 min Generic KEY RR Protocol value     Edward Lewis
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-dnsext-key-genprot-00.txt>
05 min ECC KEY rr                        Donald Eastlake 
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ecc-key-00.txt>
05 min Alternate DNS multicast proposal  Stewart Cheshire
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns-00.txt>
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-dnsext-nias-00.txt>

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.