Subject: DNSEXT agenda at 52 IETF.

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]> (by way of Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>)
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:35:34 -0500

DNSEXT(tensions)  Agenda at the 52'nd IETF
	2001/Dec/10    19:30 - 22:00  (Monday)
	Savoy Room.

Chairs: Olafur Gudmundsson, [email-masked]
	Randy Bush, [email-masked]
	
DNSEXT Agenda

05 min Agenda Bashing                     Olafur Gudmundsson
05 min WG status                          Olafur Gudmundsson

Multicast/Zeroconf DNS
15 min Multicast DNS.                     Bernard Aboda
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-07.txt

10 min Alternatives to Multicast DNS ?    Olafur Gudmundsson
    Open discussion

DNSSEC
15 min DNS threat model                   Rob Austein & Derek Atkins
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-threats-00.txt

05 min Delegation Signer                  Olafur Gudmundsson
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-04.txt

05 min Opt IN                             Roy Arends
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-01.txt

05 min RFC253xbis KEY revisions           Donald Eastlake.
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-01.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-01.txt

05 min AD bit (open issue)                Olafur Gudmundsson
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ad-is-secure-03.txt

15 min Next steps                         Randy Bush
    Open discussion to follow up on the London discussion on the status
    of DNSSEC protocol and if or what changes to make to protocol
    before advancing it.

Other DNS issues
10 min TKEY rekey mode                    Yuji Kamite
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tkey-renewal-mode-00.txt 

Other DNS issues
10 min New DNS MIB                        Barr Hibbs
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hibbs-dns-server-mib-00.txt

10 min NGtrans DNS ops. requirements      Alain Durand
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-03.txt.

10 min DNS Stale Resource Rec. Removal    Kamal Janardhan
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-janardhan-dnsext-aging-00.txt

05 min Observed DNS Resolution Misbehavior Matt Larson
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-00.txt

Where do application KEY's go ?
05 min Restrict KEY                       Dan Massey
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-restrict-key-for-dnssec-00.txt

05 min Generic KEY RR Protocol value      Edward Lewis
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-dnsext-key-genprot-00.txt

05 min APPKEY                             Jakob Schlyter
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schlyter-appkey-01.txt

05 min Directions for using DNS as key storage Olafur Gudmundsson

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.