Subject: DNSEXT WGLC Restrict KEY-01

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:23:39 -0500

This is the first DNSEXT Working group last call for this document and
will conclude on March 10'th 2002.

This document updates RFC2535 and restricts the use of the KEY RR to
only uses by DNS. This document closes the DNS KEY RR protocol registry.
This document obsoletes number of KEY RR flag bits.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ad-is-secure-04.txt

This document is on standards track.

	Olafur

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:48:30 -0500

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ad-is-secure-04.txt

Correction
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-restrict-key-for-dnssec-01.txt