Subject: Re: IETF-53 DNSEXT agenda requests

From: Johan Ihren <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Feb 2002 11:56:50 +0100

Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]> writes:

> I have requested a 2.5 hour slot and we are currently scheduled to
> meet on Monday night (again).

Grumble. This is just about the worst slot of the entire week. While I
fully realize the problems of scheduling an IETF in an optimal fashion
I still think it's *really* unfortunate to have the only DNSEXT
session at a time when most of the europeans are counting sheep...

Johan

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:47:08 -0500

>session at a time when most of the europeans are counting sheep...

Cheer up, the meeting is currently on Monday MORNING while you are
still awake, but while all the people from the pacific region are
still asleep and it will move a few more times before finding a resting
place.

         Olafur

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:03:07 -0800

it will change at least three times.  if we bitch a lot, we could get
friday.

randy

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:01:03 -0800

> it will change at least three times.  if we bitch a lot, we could get

the afternoon session, neh?

eric