Subject: DS vetting & rollout

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:16:51 -0800 (PST)

A list has been set up to discuss the vetting of DS code and
propose rollout options.
I expect there will be at least two workshops that will focus
specifically on DS issues.  One might be as soon as the end of 
April/early May, either in the WDC area or Northern Europe.

There appear to be three varients either done or nearly done that
could be tested:

Olafurs code: patches to Bind9
Olafs code: patches to Net::DNS
Brians code: Bind9-EFT (pre9.3.0)

If interested, please subscribe at:

	http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/dnssec
	
-- 
--bill

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>