Subject: DNSEXT IETF-53 Agenda

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:47:09 -0500 (EST)

DNS Extensions WG (dnsext)  @ IETF-53

Monday, 2002/March/18 at 9:00-11:30
================================

Chairs: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
	Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>

Agenda bashing					Olafur Gudmundsson

WG status					Olafur Gudmundsson

Dynamic update workshop report		        Jakob Schlyter
http://ops.ietf.org/dns/dynupd/secure-ddns-howto.html

DNSSEC rewrite
  o description of document set			Scott Rose
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-threats-01.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-01.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-00.txt

  o any protocol issues with agreed dnssec items
    - ds status	 				Olafur Gudmundsson
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-06.txt
    - restrict key				Dan Massey
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-restrict-key-for-dnssec-01.txt
    - ad is secure				Brian Wellington
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ad-is-secure-04.txt
    - KEY alg documents				Donald Eastlake
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-01.txt
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-01.txt

IPv6 topics and DNS configuration:
   IPv6 addresses last call issues discussion:	Randy Bush
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ipv6-addresses-01.txt

   6to4 and DNS					Keith More
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-dns-00.txt

   Using DHCPv6 for DNS configuration in Hosts	Ralph Droms
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-droms-dnsconfig-dhcpv6-01.txt

   Domain Name Auto-Registration for Plugged-in IPv6 Nodes	H. Kitamura
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-01.txt

   MDNS update					Levon Esibov
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-09.txt

DNSSEC open
   o Opt-in					Roy Arends
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-01.txt

WG charter and future ?				Randy Bush
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dnsext-charter.html

Plug for the SPIKED BOF				Jacob Schlyter
   http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02mar/siked.txt

Plug for DNSSEC provreg document		Scott Hollenbeck
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-secdns-00.txt

Plug for dnsop agenda				Lars Johann-Liman/Ray Plzak

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:14:25 -0500

>    http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02mar/siked.txt

s/SPIKED/SIKED/

>Plug for dnsop agenda                           Lars Johann-Liman/Ray Plzak

Addition if there is time at the end:
A Private DNS Namespace for Automatic Configuration   Aidan Williams
    http://draft-williams-dnsext-private-namespace-00.txt