Subject: DS support is now available in the latest snapshot

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:47:12 +1000

ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/snapshots/bind-9.3.0s20020618.tar.gz
-- 
Mark Andrews, Internet Software Consortium
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE:	+61 2 9871 4742		         INTERNET: [email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:55:14 +0200

>   ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/snapshots/bind-9.3.0s20020618.tar.gz

Here follows a shameless plug. 

For those that want to write tools; the DNSSEC security extensions to
the Net::DNS perl module have just been published on CPAN as
Net::DNS::SEC. There is support for NXT, SIG, KEY and DS RRs and there
are methods for signing and verifying data.
 
 http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=Net%3A%3ADNS%3A%3ASEC

also via http://www.ripe.net/disi

--Olaf  (Who will be spending the rest of his day with
bind-9.3.0s20020618.tar.gz and DS)

--------------------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
                                            | www.ripe.net/disi