Subject: RE: opt-in and large zones

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:52:15 -0700

> Right now I see you claiming that DNSSEC is innocent until 
> proven guilty by
> results from revenue-generating production systems while 
> Phillip, who is
> speaking for himself, but important nonetheless, claims that is is
> fundamentally broken.

No, I said that it is broken as specified but we know how to 
fix it. I did not say 'fundamentaly'.

Scale is an engineering issue.

> It looks like that the window of opportunity for DNSSEC is 
> closing. 

I think that the longer people delay agreement on a deployable
protocol, the less chance of success we have. 

		Phill 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>