Subject: RE: wildcards, dnssec, and opt-in

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:53:27 -0700

> If opt-in is to be adopted, it too will have to deal with wild cards. 
> If there's a choice between wild cards and opt-in, I'd have to lean 
> in favor of wild cards as I see that wild cards as a requirement. 

I believe that the ability to deploy in .com, .net and .org is 
a requirement.

Unless the protocol is fixed there is no way that DNSSEC should go 
to the IESG.

DNSSEC in its current form is BROKEN. 

		Phill

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:30:42 +0200

State your believes. Citate the requirements. What makes you think
that these domains are different then the ones you don't mention?

Why?

Because of what?

	jaap