Subject: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-05.txt

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:48:07 -0500

I just sent draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-05.txt off to the
Internet-Drafts administrator.  In case anyone wants to read this over
the weekend, the URL for what I just sent in is:

  http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-05.txt

Comments actively solicited, the sooner the better.  See the WG
chairs' periodic posting to this list on "DNSSEC editing process" for
details on where to send feedback.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:24:08 -0800

> details on where to send feedback.

serious namedroppers PLEASE REVIEW.  we're trying to get this stuff
out the door, and rob, isc, and others are devoting time and money
to the cause.  we own them and ourselves serious review.  thanks.

randy

---

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:52:27 +0100

*   http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-int
 * ro-05.txt

I cannot get it from there....

(source address ik.dacht.net 193.0.3.28 )

--Olaf

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:24:00 -0500

I just sent draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-03.txt off to the
Internet-Drafts administrator on behalf of the DNSSEC document editing
team.  Since this is a busy time for the I-D admin, it may take a
while for this draft to get to the head of the queue.  In the
meantime, here's the URL for what I just sent in:

  http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-03.txt