Subject: Re: DNSEXT WGLC: RFC1886bis-01

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:20:34 -0500

At 13:43 2002-11-14, Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair wrote:
>This is the beginning of a 3 week working group last call.
>This last call ends on December 6'th.

There where 0 comments on this document during last call.
If there are no statements received supporting this document by
February 10'th the chairs will not advance this document.

         Olafur

>This document replaces RFC1886 with minimal changes incorporated from
>interoperabilty testing and RFC3152 (ip6.arpa. delegation)
>
>This document is on standards track and is to be advanced to Draft
>Standard it and supporting interoperabilty test report and is available 
>via following URLs:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc1886bis-01.txt
>
>http://www.6wind.com/RFC1886/testRFC1886.html
>
>         Olafur

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:43:09 -0500

> >interoperabilty testing and RFC3152 (ip6.arpa. delegation)

I support this document.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:33:26 -0500

> February 10'th the chairs will not advance this document.

</chair hat>

this should be a no-brainer.  we need it.

randy

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:15:54 +0900

>interoperabilty testing and RFC3152 (ip6.arpa. delegation) 

	i support this document.

itojun