Subject: extend last calls in process

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:34:18 -0800

three wg last calls were announced on 2003.03.12

  opt-in
  <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00569.html>

  threats
  <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00568.html>

  ksk flag
  <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg00570.html>

some folk are uncomfortable that this iesg week is in the middle of
the last call period.  so let's extend these three last calls one
week to end on 2003.03.31.

randy

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Mark Kosters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:03:25 -0500

> week to end on 2003.03.31.

It would be useful that once these last calls are completed, that the
chairs be diligent on communicating back to the list what their impression(s) 
of the results are.

Mark

-- 

Mark Kosters            [email-masked]       Verisign Applied Research