Subject: IPv6 DNAR (Domain Name Auto Registration)

From: 박수홍 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:46:40 +0900

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
  and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
  post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
  message to <listname>[email-masked] and ask to have the alternate
  address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
  automatically accepted. ]

Hi folks

I spoke my document briefly in the DNSEXT WG today.
But I didn't fully explain for my proposal, then I send this mail to dns guys.
There are only two components as 6DNAR host and server in home area.
When each host is processing DAD, unique domain name is included in the new option.
After server receives NS message from host, both domain name and address will be registrated to DNS server automatically.
Please look into it and response any comments to me

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-6dnar-01.txt 

Thanks

  Daniel

---------------------------------------------------------     
     Soohong Daniel Park
     Researcher
     Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics
     TEL:+82-31-200-3728  FAX:+82-31-200-3147
     mailto:[email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>