Subject: RE: Summary: DNSEXT WGLC: To OPT-IN or not to OPT_IN

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 05:48:47 -0700

18 -0700 4/27/03, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
> >Summary
> >	In favor 12
> >	Abstain	  7
> >	Opposed	  2
> 
> I've said quite a bit on the topic, yet you don't list which side you 
> think I am on.  Don't I get a vote too?

I could not find a definitive statement from you during the 
last call.

And in any case it does not appear that you get a vote at
all in this group unless you vote the way Randy approves of.

> Sorry folks, I usually can refrain from snideness like this, but I'm 
> beyond my limit of patience.

So am I. This is now the FOURTH last call of this Florida style
decision procedure.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:30:52 -0400

>I could not find a definitive statement from you during the

Thank you. ;)

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

A compiler-directive person living in an HTML-tagged world.