Subject: rfc1886bis - need updated implementation report

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:48:25 +0200 (CEST)

The discussion about rfc1886bis on the mailing list resulted (as far as I
remember) in that the I-D is fine but that the implementation report
should be made more clear regarding additional section processing.

Once I have an updated implementation report I can start the IETF last call
for draft standard.

  Erik

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Mohsen Souissi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:58:33 +0200

Hi Erik & all,

On 15 May, Erik Nordmark wrote:
| 
| The discussion about rfc1886bis on the mailing list resulted (as far as I
| remember) in that the I-D is fine but that the implementation report
| should be made more clear regarding additional section processing.
| 
| Once I have an updated implementation report I can start the IETF last call
| for draft standard.

==> We updated the interop report on March, the 20th. It is available
online at:

http://w6.afnic.fr/RFC1886/testRFC1886.html (dual-stack)

The I-D will be updated since a new reference has to be taken into account:
RFC3513 (IPv6 Addressing Architecture).

The new I-D version will be buplished soon.

Regards,

Vladimir & Mohsen.

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:13:30 +0200 (CEST)

> http://w6.afnic.fr/RFC1886/testRFC1886.html (dual-stack)

I see the report is a bunch of web pages - perhaps all under the
http://w6.afnic.fr/RFC1886 directory.

Would it be possible to construct a self-contained report (a single page?)
that can be handed to the secretariat for archiving? Or should I try to
get them to archive everything under http://w6.afnic.fr/RFC1886?

> The new I-D version will be published soon.

Thanks.

  Erik

---

From: Mohsen Souissi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:43:02 +0200

On 22 May, Erik Nordmark wrote:
| > http://w6.afnic.fr/RFC1886/testRFC1886.html (dual-stack)
| 
| I see the report is a bunch of web pages - perhaps all under the
| http://w6.afnic.fr/RFC1886 directory.
| 
| Would it be possible to construct a self-contained report (a single page?)
| that can be handed to the secretariat for archiving? Or should I try to
| get them to archive everything under http://w6.afnic.fr/RFC1886?

==> I think that the easiest way would to archive the whole directory
http://w6.afnic.fr/RFC1886 which has been dedicated to the interop
html pages and to the sub-directories containing interop results for
the different configurations tested.

I think it would be quite heavy to construct a single page report.

Should there be any problem with this method, we remain.

Mohsen.