Subject: wild card draft coming

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:09:27 -0400

The wild card clarify draft will go into the ID system soon.

It will leave hanging a few issues for now, but we want to get some 
review on what's there:

1) * CNAME
2) * NS
3) * DNAME (you have a question before you
4) removal of opt-in language
5) clean up of text
6) a 'recipe' summing up the proof

There will be suggestions for the above appearing in the coming days.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

...as graceful as a blindfolded bull in a china shop...

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>