Subject: RFC 2845 (TSIG) Interop Report

From: Mohsen Souissi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:47:30 +0200

Hi,

RFC 2845 interoperability tests were performed on June 17th, 2003.
Interop report was presented on July 15th, 2003 during dnsext wg
session at IETF 57 - Vienna.

A preliminary html report is already available at:

http://w6.nic.fr/RFC2845/               (dual-stack)

As the report is still preliminary, we would much appreciate if you
sent us any feedback after reviewing it.

If you think you can run further tests in the slave-master category
(as documented in the report) so that we could obtain (and report on)
more successful tests, please let us know.

Also, if you are implementer yourself and believe your implementation
does fully support TSIG, please let us know.

Please to send/Cc any message related to this topic to:

[email-masked] 

so that you could have a reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Mohsen (for RFC2845 Interop Team).

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>