Subject: Updated Agenda DNSEXT

From: "Olaf M.Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:42:35 +0200

DNS Extensions WG (dnsext)
Tuesday, July 15, 1300-15:15 Afternoon Sessions I and II
Hall IK

Chairs: Olafur Gudmundsson, Olaf Kolkman.

------------------------------------------------------------

- Administrivia                                        3 min
   agenda bashing
   appointing scribes

- Charter                                               7 min
   For draft see mailinglist dd Mon, 23 Jun 2003

- Other administrivia:
   Update from the AD                            5 min
   Request from the IPSECKEY WG      2 min

- Bernard Aboba

   Linklocal Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR)
   (summary of changes since IETF56)
   draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-21.txt
                                                               5 min

- DNSSEC editors report                     10 min presentation
                                                              15 min 
discussion

   draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-05.txt
   draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-01.txt
   draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-03.txt

- Ed Lewis                                           15 min
   Wildcard Clarification
   draft-lewis-dns-wildcard-clarify-00.tx

- Moshen Souissi

   Update on RFC2845 (TSIG) interop tests        10 min

- Mike St Johns.                                 10 min

   Using DNSSEC-secured NOTIFY to Trigger Parent Zone Updating
   draft-stjohns-secure-notify-00

- AOB                                                  10 min

   Please inform chairs in advance of the meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>