Subject: Fwd: DNSEXT WGLC: Case Insensitive

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:42:34 -0400

Reminder of an ongoing WG last call that ends soon.

>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:15:25 -0400
>From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
>Subject: DNSEXT WGLC: Case Insensitive
>To: [email-masked]
>
>This starts a working group last call on this draft:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-insensitive-03.txt
>
>This document clarifies RFC1035 in regards to what values in a Domain Name
>are affected by case insensitivity rules.
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-insensitive-03.txt
>This document is on standards track.
>
>Please send in any comments/support/opposition to this document to
>namedroppers mailing list by August 7'th.
>Silence on this draft will be considered as support to advance it.
>
>         Olafur and Olaf

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>