Subject: New DNSSECbis -proto draft

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:04:31 -0400

I just posted draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-02.txt to the
Internet-Drafts administrator.  Apologies for the delay, just a
hurricane and a few other distractions, nothing to worry about.

This is a snapshot of work in progress.  We -think- we've got this doc
back into a consistant state after incorporating the typecode changes.
There are some other things that we're not done with yet (division of
material between sections 3 & 4 isn't right yet, examples still need
work, and the discussion of NSEC RRs in responses isn't right yet),
but we felt it best to push out a snapshot, then continue with the
work we already know we have to do.

As always, please send comments either to namedroppers or, in the case
of minor editoral junk that's not worth bothering the whole WG, to 
[email-masked].  Thanks!

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>