Subject: list archives

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:11:00 -0400

The main page of the archives appears to be broken:
    http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/

The only message on there says "welcome to the [email-masked] mailing 
list".  The namedroppers messages are still on the site (eg, 
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/ 
namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/maillist.html), just not linked to 
from that page.

I have one other request, can the date listing include the date and 
time of the message?

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

Sponge Bob Square Pants?  I'm still trying to figure out the Macarena.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>