Subject: New DNSSECbis -intro and -records drafts

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:37:40 -0400

I just posted draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-06.txt and
draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-04.txt to the Internet-Drafts
administrator.  draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-02.txt will follow
later this week if Hurricane Isabel doesn't get too exciting.

These are snapshots of work in progress, which we're pushing out now
because the previous versions recently expired from the
Internet-Drafts repository.  We -think- we've got -intro and -records
back into a consistant state after incorporating -2525typecode-change
(the delay in shipping the snapshot of -protocol is checking to make
sure that we've got that cleaned up too).  We have not yet
incorporated the answers to all the questions that were recently
resolved on the mailing list, so ordinarily we'd holding the new
drafts until we had that stuff done too, but given that the previous
versions are no longer available for review, we felt it best to push
out a snapshot now, then continue with the work already on our plates.

As always, please send comments either to namedroppers or, in the case
of minor editoral junk that's not worth bothering the whole WG, to 
[email-masked].  Thanks!

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>