Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:56:04 -0400

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line
  Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the DNS
  Extensions Working Group of the IETF. Title : KEY RR Secure Entry Point
  Flag Author(s) : O. Kolkman, J. Schlyter, E. Lewis Filename :
  draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-09.txt Pages : 9 Date :
  2003-9-23 [...] 

Content analysis details:   (6.20 points, 5 required)
NO_REAL_NAME       (0.8 points)  From: does not include a real name
TO_MALFORMED       (1.5 points)  To: has a malformed address
RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.6 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
                   [RBL check: found 40.6.151.132.relays.osirusoft.com.]
X_OSIRU_OPEN_RELAY (2.9 points)  RBL: DNSBL: sender is Confirmed Open Relay
MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART (0.4 points)  Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-09.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:56:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: KEY RR Secure Entry Point Flag
	Author(s)	: O. Kolkman, J. Schlyter, E. Lewis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-09.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2003-9-23
	
With the Delegation Signer (DS) resource record the concept of a key
acting as a secure entry point has been introduced. During
key-exchanges with the parent there is a need to differentiate secure
entry point keys from other keys in the KEY resource record set.  A
flag bit in the KEY RR is defined to indicate that KEY is to be used
as a secure entry point. The flag bit is intended to assist in
oprational procedures to correctly generate DS resource records, or
to indicate what keys are intended for static configuration. The flag
bit is not to be used in the DNS verification protocol. This document
updates RFC 2535 and RFC 3445.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-09.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.