Subject: Q22: mistake made.

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:20:16 +0100

In both 
 http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg02181.html
 http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg02183.html

I wrote:
>      Default action will be not to add recomendations about compression
>      and decompression before sending or after receiving. 

In the wrapup
 http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2003/msg02263.html

I wrote:
> Resolved, no text was suppied, recomendations on compression and
> decompression will be added and taken as consensus of the group.

I missed the negation in that sentence. As a logical concequence of the 
process followed it should have read:

> Resolved, no text was suppied. The concensus of the group is that
> text with recomendations on compression and decompression will not be
> added.

Sorry for the confusion.

-- Olaf

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>