Subject: Re: List administration (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Ted Lindgreen)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:09:05 +0100

[Quoting Dean Anderson, on Dec  5, 18:10, in "Re: List administrat ..."]
> 
> At least one person seems to think my view is pretty unique, so if you are
> concerned about this, perhaps some "me-too"s would help demonstrate that I
> am not the only person with this concern.

I'm sorry, but I, and also a number of people I talked with the
past week, do NOT share your concern.  We all think Randy is doing
excellent job on the list administration and appreciate his work.

-- ted

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Greg Black <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 07:11:56 +1000

> excellent job on the list administration and appreciate his work.

If Randy is dropping email that cannot be delivered after a mere
hour, then we do *not* all think he's doing an excellent job on
the list administration -- some of us think that he's doing a
really lousy job of it if that allegation is true.  Certainly,
it is time for some responsible person to assure us that email
is not being dropped on the floor as a result of such a decision
(by Randy or anybody else).

Greg