Subject: new versions of DNSSECbis drafts posted

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 05:29:19 -0500

Even though the DNSEXT WG will not be meeting in Seoul, the
dnssec-editors just posted revised versions of the DNSSECbis drafts.
Copies (and htmlwdiff output) are also available on the web at:

  http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/

This editing cycle was a welcome change from previous go-rounds, in
that, rather than receiving too little feedback, we received so much
that we weren't able to integrate all of it in time for the I-D
cutoff.  A number of issues raised during the RIPE "last call
workshop" are waiting for questions that the WG has not (quite)
finished discussing.  So these still aren't the final versions, but we
thought it'd be useful to post what we had.  Work will of course
continue.

Special thanks to Mark Andrews for helping us figure out the (somewhat
cryptic) notes we got from the RIPE workshop.  If anyone who was at
the workshop and will also be in Seoul has time to sit down with the
editors (or at least with me -- dunno if any of my fellow editors will
be there) to help sort out remaining issues from the RIPE workshop
notes, that'd be appreciated.  Send mail to dnssec-editors if you're
willing.

Process note: workshop output has no special standing, it's just more
input from WG participants as far as the editors are concerned.  Any
suggested protocol changes has to go the normal WG process.  But most
of the notes from the RIPE workshop were about editorial and document
clarity issues, and on some of them we couldn't figure out whether it
was us, our reviewers, or all of the above who were confused. :)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>