Subject: KROd 1.0rc2

From: David Fort <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:37:30 +0200

The IDsA project (http://idsa.irisa.fr/index.php?lang=en) has just the 
second release candidate
for KROd 1.0.
KROd is a daemon that automate the keyrollover in DNSSEC. KROd can also be
used to "DNSSECify" normal DNS zones.
KROd is still an experimental product and as such shouldn't be used in 
production
environment.

More informations/downloads can be found here:
    http://idsa.irisa.fr/index.php?page=kro&lang=en

-- 
Fort David, Projet IDsA
IRISA-INRIA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France
Tél: +33 (0) 2 99 84 71 33

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 22:04:02 +0000

>    http://idsa.irisa.fr/index.php?page=kro&lang=en

	very experimental....

	"... unable to find the file or directory named
	/local/idsa/code/kro/KROd-1.0tc2.tar.bz2
	Check the name and try again."

--bill

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 22:11:32 +0000

>    http://idsa.irisa.fr/index.php?page=kro&lang=en

	Ah... reverting to the more primative (but in many ways, more flexable)
	native FTP....

ftp> ls
227 Entering Passive Mode (131,254,254,10,179,49)
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.
total 2656
drwxr-xr-x   2 4779     29016       8192 Mar 11 16:36 .
drwxr-xr-x  10 4779     29016       8192 Feb 16 12:48 ..
-rw-r--r--   1 4779     29016     127417 Feb 16 12:49 DNSsecToolkit-1.0-rc1.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--   1 4779     29016     237854 Feb 23 13:58 DNSsecToolkit-1.0-rc2.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--   1 4779     29016     325688 Mar  1 16:21 DNSsecToolkit-1.0-rc3.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--   1 4779     29016     325963 Mar 11 09:55 DNSsecToolkit-1.0-rc4.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--   1 4779     29016     176701 Feb 16 12:49 KROd-1.0rc1.tar.gz
-rw-r-----   1 4779     29016     129864 Mar 11 16:37 KROd-1.0rc2.tar.bz2
226 Transfer complete.
ftp> get KROd-1.0rc2.tar.bz2
local: KROd-1.0rc2.tar.bz2 remote: KROd-1.0rc2.tar.bz2
227 Entering Passive Mode (131,254,254,10,112,150)
550 KROd-1.0rc2.tar.bz2: Permission denied.
ftp> 

	Please correct the file permissions...  and using gzip (like everying
	else in the directory) would be a nod to consistancy.  :)

--bill

---

From: David Fort <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 18:23:48 +0200

>>KROd is a daemon that automate the keyrollover in DNSSEC. KROd can also be
[...]

>550 KROd-1.0rc2.tar.bz2: Permission denied.
Corrected