Subject: New versions of DNSSECbis drafts posted

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 03:12:23 -0400

New versions of the DNSSECbis drafts have just been sent off to the
Internet-Drafts coordinator.  Copies (and htmlwdiff output) are also
available on the web at:

  http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/

We (the editors) -think- we've dealt with all the outstanding
substantive issues, including the extensive comments we received from
the RIPE "Last Call Workshop" several months ago.  Special thanks to
Sam Weiler and Jakob Schlyter for helping the editors decypher the
portions of the RIPE workshop notes that Mark Andrews hadn't already
sorted out for us.

As always, please send minor comments to [email-masked],
substantive issues to namedroppers.

--Rob (on behalf of your friendly neighborhood DNSSEC editors)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>