Subject: Re: WG Last Call: DNSSEC bis documents

From: [email-masked] (Ted Lindgreen)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:42:03 +0200

[Quoting "Olaf M. Kolkman", on May 18, 8:55, in "WG Last Call: DNSSEC ..."]
> 
> Dear Colleagues,
> 
> This message starts the WG last call for the DNSSEC-bis document set.
> 
>    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-10.txt 
>    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-proto-06.txt 
>    and
>    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-records-08.txt

I have carefully read the three documents. On a number of issues,
we (NLnet Labs) had some violant discussions, but in all cases we
concluded that the solutions and wordings as chosen by the authors
were the best possible.

I would like to state that I support the document set as is, and
thank the authors for the tremendous amount of work they have done.

Regards,
-- ted

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Jim Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:37:39 +0100

>>>>> "Ted" == Ted Lindgreen <[email-masked]> writes:

    Ted> I would like to state that I support the document set as is,
    Ted> and thank the authors for the tremendous amount of work they
    Ted> have done.

I heartily agree. Gentlemen, please take a bow. We should all shake
you warmly by the hand and buy you a drink. Perhaps in San Diego?