Subject: "Net pioneer predicts web future" (BBC)

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:36:55 +0000

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3832527.stm> says:

The net is only in the Bronze Age of evolution, according to the pioneer
who invented the Domain Name System (DNS).

In 1983, Dr Paul Mockapetris created the now familiar system which gives
net pages names such as ".com" and ".co".

...

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Danny Mayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:47:05 -0400

>net pages names such as ".com" and ".co".

And for half of that time we've been trying to get DNSSEC designed and 
implemented...

Danny