Subject: DNSEXT Agenda Items for IETF 60

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:15:56 +0200

Dear Colleagues

We are scheduled to have two slots in San Diego: Monday 09:00-11:30
and Tuesday 17:00-18:00.  In the first slot we plan to cover all open
WG items and we'll make a start with discussing some deployment
issues, the second slot will be about DNSSEC future work and possibly
a continuation of the discussions started in the first slot.

During the whole IETF meeting there will be ability to conduct
experiments, and hold small meetings in a room with white board.  If
people want to conduct interoperability testing we would like to
facilitate that, please propose these on namedroppers.

The agenda is not set yet. We invite you to bring topics to the table.
Please send in requests for discussion slots to both chairs.  If you
plan to publish an new ID before the meeting please let us know in
your slot request.

Beware of the cutoff dates of July 12th 09:00 ET for initial versions
of draft and of July 19th 09:00ET for 

	Olafur & Olaf

Draft Agenda 1s version

 1st slot
Monday Aug 2, 09:00-11:30

- WG Administrivia   
  + Session administration
    - Appointment Scribes
    - Agenda Bashing
    - Previous Minutes

  + Document Status

  + Charter Review

- Schlyter: Report on RFC 3597 interoperability testing.
  
- DNSSEC Deployment issues
  + Key management topics
    -  St. John: draft-stjohns-dnssec-trustupdate-00
    -  Ihren: DNSSEC in-band key rollover (draft to be published).

2nd slot
Tuesday Aug 3, 17:00-18:00

- What's next in DNSSEC.

  + Requirements for future work on Denial of Existence
    See my message posted earlier today.

- Open mike

  (We are hoping Eminem to show up.)

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>