Subject: Fw: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:53:46 +0200

FYI:

If we want to turn 'individual' drafts into version 00 working
group documents we have to do so before the initial cut-off. Which is
Oct 11th 9:00 AM ET.

Note that we can, as always, discuss documents that are not working
group documents (yet).

--Olaf 
  DNSEXT Co-Chair.

---------------------- Begin forwarded message ----------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:57:34 -0400
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
Cc: 
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA 

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

 In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
 the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you 
 please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff 
 date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
 WG documents. Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to 
 [email-masked] by no later than five (5) business days prior
 to the cutoff date for -00 submissions, or by Monday, October 11th at 
 9:00 AM ET for the 61st IETF Meeting. Please include the word 
 "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject" field. This procedure will help to 
 ensure that version -00 I-Ds are posted in a timely manner, allowing 
 more time for review by the public.

 Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

 The Internet-Drafts Administrator

 FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant 
 dates for the 61st IETF Meeting can be found at 
 http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html. 

---------------------- End forwarded message ------------------------

-- 

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Mike StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:07:48 -0400

Is there agreement to accept 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stjohns-dnssec-trustupdate-01.txt 
"Automated Updates of DNSSEC Trust Anchors" as a WG draft?  If so, I'll 
repost it as draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trustupdate-00.txt.

Mike

---

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:24:07 -0400

>repost it as draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trustupdate-00.txt.

Does anyone in the working group object that we admit the this document and
the Threshold key validation schema described in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ihren-dnsext-threshold-validation-01.txt? 

It was the sense of the room in San Diego to admit these documents
as working group items, but we chairs forgot to officially ask this
question on the mailing list.

The reason to do this work in DNSEXT is that one or both these
proposals want to use bits in the DNSKEY record for signaling of
state change(s).

         Olafur DNSEXT co-chair