Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-tkey-renewal-mode-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:38:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: TKEY Secret Key Renewal Mode
	Author(s)	: Y. Kamite, M. Nakayama
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-tkey-renewal-mode-05.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2004-10-15
	
This document defines a new mode in TKEY and proposes an atomic
   method for changing secret keys used for TSIG periodically.
   Originally, TKEY provides methods of setting up shared secrets other
   than manual exchange, but it cannot control timing of key renewal
   very well though it can add or delete shared keys separately. This
   proposal is a systematical key renewal procedure intended for
   preventing signing DNS messages with old and non-safe keys
   permanently.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tkey-renewal-mode-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dnsext-tkey-renewal-mode-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tkey-renewal-mode-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.