Subject: editorial question

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:09:59 +0900

In preparing the wcard draft, it was suggested that I present a 
"fixed" (as in grammatically fixed) version of 3c.  Good idea, 'cept 
I'm not sure how to do it.  (At my college if you could spell it's 
full name you passed the English requirement for graduation. ;) )

3c is:
#        c. If at some label, a match is impossible (i.e., the
#           corresponding label does not exist), look to see if a
#           the "*" label exists.

I want to indicate that the last "a" ("x"or the last "the") is to be 
stricken.  (If I had to add a word, I'd put it in []'s.)

Does anyone know the convention for "striking" a word to fix the grammar?
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

Achieving total enlightenment has taught me that ignorance in bliss.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>