Subject: IETF62 DNSEXT Agenda

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:24:27 +0100

Dear colleagues,

Below follows the draft agenda.
Apologies for the somewhat last minute posting.

--Olaf

IETF-62
DNSEXT draft agenda
WEDNESDAY, March 9, 2005
0900-1130 Morning Sessions

The meeting is parallel to
APP  imapext    Internet Message Access Protocol Extension WG
INT  autoconf   Ad hoc Network Configuration BOF
OPS  v6ops      IPv6 Operations WG
RTG  mpls       MultiProtocol Label Switching WG
SEC  msec       Multicast Security WG
TSV  ecrit      Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda (as of 2005/02/28)

* Wilcard document
    Ed Lewis                                                   20 
min.    9:20
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify-06

DNS SHA-1 attack imact
    Olafur Gudmundsson                        10 min    9:30

DNSSEC Keying

 * IPR issues
     Chairs                                                     5 
min.    9:35

DNSSEC Denial of existence
 * Requirements for new RR synthesis methods.
    Chairs                                            10 min.   9:45
    
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-signed-nonexistence-requirements-01    

 * Closest enclosers for DNS Names (in Last Call ending March 20'th).
   Sisson or Lauri                         10 min.  10:00
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sisson-dnsext-dns-name-p-s-01

 * DNSSEC Online Epsilon signing
    Weiler                                                      10 min.  
10:10
   
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weiler-dnsext-dnssec-online-signing-01             

 * NSECv3 Hashed based denial of existence
    Arends                                                      15 min.  
10:25
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-03

 * Bert Denial (Basic Error Response Type)
    Gieben                                                       5 min.  
10:40
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gieben-bert-response-00

other DNSSEC

 * DNSSEC experiments
    Blacka                                                      10 min.  
10:50   
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-experiments-00

 * Opt-In status update
    Chairs                                                       5 min.  
10:55
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-07

Documents in final stages.                    10 min.  11:05
 * LLMNR changes
   Aboba                                                       
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-38

 * TSIG SHA-1  (Last Call March 8)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-sha-01

 * RFC2538bis CERT RR (Last Call ending March 20)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2538bis-01.txt

Cross fertilization

 * DNS issues in other groups.
                                                                20 min.  
11:25

Any other business

Document Administrivia                                        

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:13:25 +0100

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:24:27 +0100
"Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]> wrote:

In the agenda announcment I wrote:
  * Closest enclosers for DNS Names (in Last Call ending March 20'th).
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sisson-dnsext-dns-name-p-s-01

I made a mistake: The document is not in last call and will be updated once more before a last call is issued.

-- Olaf

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC
---------------------------------| JID: olaf at jabber.secret-wg.org