Subject: Re: RFC2181 section 9.1: TC bit handling and additional data

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:46:34 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, JINMEI Tatuya / [ISO-2022-JP] ¿ÀÌÀÃ£ºÈ wrote:
>> Specific questions (offlist responses are also fine):
>
> Did you get sufficient information about these questions?  As far as I
> know, there has been no public response on the list.  If there has
> been no off-list response either, I'll try to answer the questions on
> one implementation I know of a bit.

There has been no response at all.  I guess everyone is hoping someone 
else will be responding.  I'd really appreciate any responses.

Thanks!

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
--1589707168-851554963-1122540394=:17233--

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>