Subject: NSEC3 Testing Mailing List

From: Geoffrey Sisson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:59:13 GMT

With the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss and therefore 
   delete relevant posts by non-subscribers. 
   Please fix your subscription addresses. ]

I've set up a mailing list for discussion about testing of the proposed
NSEC3 resource record.  To subscribe, please visit:

    http://www.nsec3.org/mailman/listinfo/nsec3-testing

or send a message to [email-masked] with the word
"subscribe" alone in the subject line or message body.

Initial discussion will be focused on the development of a test plan.

Note that this list is specifically for discussion about _testing_;
namedroppers should still be used for general discussion of NSEC3.

Regards

Geoff

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Geoffrey Sisson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:02:51 GMT

>    delete relevant posts by non-sub-scribers.
>    Please fix your sub-scription addresses. ]

Please igore the first three lines of this message.  It appears to be
cruft that was introduced by namedropper's moderation software. :(

Geoff

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:17:36 +0100

> cruft that was introduced by namedropper's moderation software. :(

Ack, my error, apologies.

To be precise. The initial message bounced because majordomo thought  
it had badly formatted commands (subscribe and unsubsrcibe). I  
quickly hacked the approve script to not show the usual moderation  
message but misplaced a comment thereby dropping part of the  
moderation message.

--Olaf

Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/