Subject: DNSEXT document status and actions 200601

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:08:20 +0100

Dear colleagues

In order to make sure that we have a good view of the state of work  
in the working group I've took a dump from all of the drafts  
mentioned on tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext and try to give a breakdown of  
what the status is of these documents.

It might be that we are missing stuff or that we got the status  
wrong. Comments are welcomed.

All documents have one of us as shepherd. Not only after a document  
has been pushed to a the WG but shortly after the document enters the  
workgroup one of us take 'responsibility'.

The dates are verbatim from the tools page, its when the last version  
appeared.

In addition to this list there is the Key Management Requirements draft.

The state of that document is that it is being put together by the  
document editors.

Non-wg-documents are not being considered.

Olaf and Olafur

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/