Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-07.txt & draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-07.txt

From: "Eastlake III Donald-LDE008" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:56:14 -0500

As per my previous email, these are simply updates to the version and
date, to re-enliven these expired drafts, and fixes to boilerplate nits.
To maintain the continuity of the WG LC. Technical changes were not
made.

Donald

-----Original Messages-----

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-07.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title		: DSA Keying and Signature Information in the
DNS
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-07.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-3-27
	
The standard method of encoding US Government Digital Signature
Algorithm keying and signature information for use in the Domain Name
System is specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-07.
txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title		: Storage of Diffie-Hellman Keying Information
in the DNS
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-07.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-3-27
	
The standard method for encoding Diffie-Hellman keys in the Domain
   Name System is specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-07.
txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>