Subject: Re: [nsec3-testing] NSEC3 Meeting at IETF 66

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:41:33 +0100

"Geoffrey Sisson" <[email-masked]> wrote on 2006-07-08 09:51:09:

> "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]> wrote on 2006-07-08 07:17:59:
> 
> > SIDR, IPR and DKIM all are on my list to attend... Monday is just 
> > very bad.
> > 
> > Any hope to move this to a different day (such as Wed or Thur)...
> 
> DKIM is definitely on our "must not clash" list; it's now scheduled
> to meet on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon -- at least on the most
> recent publicly-available agenda. Several people have a conflict with
> the Security Area Directorate open meeting on Thursday afternoon.
> There _is_ a two hour stretch between DKIM and the plenary on
> Wednesday afternoon, but that might be cruel and unusual?

Good Morning All

It turns out that the clash with SIDR affects too many people, so the 
NSEC3
meeting will now be today (Monday) from 15:20 to 17:20 (or longer, if 
required
or if there is continuing interest).  It will be in room 514C at the 
Palais.

Apologies for the late announcement, but the network at the Delta Hotel
was, to be kind, "uncooperative".  (Okay, it was well and truly b0rked.)

Hope to see you all there.

Geoff

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>