Subject: draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-03 - Last Pass

From: Mike StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:55:58 -0400

OK -

Speak now or forever hold your peace.  Last date for comments is Wed 
1700 EDT this week.

I'll be putting out a final version of this by the end of the week 
with the following changes (Names in parens are the reviewers that 
prompted the changes - thanks!).  I expect this one to go to WG last call:

Adding "... - the new trust anchor will be populated at the resolvers 
on the schedule described by the state table and update algorithm - 
see section 2.3 above" to the end of 5.1 (Scott Rose)

Pulling out the comment about whether or not to delete a trust anchor 
after it disappears from the signed list, but wasn't actually revoked 
- the list discussion resolved my discussion point. (Scott Rose, Robert Story)

Moving part of 4.3 to section 5 and labeling section 5 as 
"Informative"  (Robert Story)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>