Subject: Namedroppers moderation announcement

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:06:03 -0400

Due to Chair's overlapping vacations, we have appointed Ed Lewis as the
moderator of namedroppers until Aug 20'th 2006.

	Olafur (on behalf of Olaf) 	

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:44:06 -0400

Oh, I forgot that this might come up and was on a 
mini-vacation myself since Friday.  Hopefully my 
inattentiveness did not bring down the Internet, 
this time, that is. ;)

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

Soccer/Futbol. IPv6.  Both have lots of 1's and 0's and have a hard time
catching on in North America.