Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.txt

From: "Eastlake III Donald-LDE008" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:01:30 -0400

I believe the draft version announced below incorporates all of the
changes directed by the WG chairs as a result of its inconclusive WG
last call. In addition, it incorporates a few additional "well known"
Diffie-Hellman groups by reference to RFC 3526 (More Modular Exponential
(MODP) Diffie-Hellman groups for Internet Key Exchange (IKE)". 

Donald 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title		: Storage of Diffie-Hellman Keying Information
in the DNS
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-10-24
	
The standard method for encoding Diffie-Hellman keys in the Domain
   Name System is specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.
txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then "get
draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Storage of Diffie-Hellman Keying Information in the DNS
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-10-24

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers