Subject: Draft Agenda for IETF68

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:27:42 -0500

Current agenda will be maintained at:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/dnsext.txt

DNSEXT @ IETF-68
         Date: Wednesday March 21'th
         Time: 13:00 - 15:00
         Location: Roma/Vienna/Madrid
         http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/68/venue/venue.html?room=roma/vienna/madrid

Chairs: Olaf Kolkman
         Olafur Gudmundsson

Draft agenda:  0.9.0

Agenda bashing
        Scribes:

WG overview
    LC summaries, status, issues

WG documents:

    DNAME-bis  Wrouter Wijngaards, Scott Rose:
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-01.txt

    NSEC3 status update, Roy Arends, David Blacka, Ben Laurie:
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-09.txt

    DNS hardening ???
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnsext-forgery-resilience-00.txt

    DNSSECbis Update Rob Austein
    http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-04.txt

    RFC2929bis experiment update and issues  Olafur Gudmundsson
    http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2929bis-04.txt

    Open Microphone 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 06:13:49 -0400

>http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/dnsext.txt

The agenda is final by now, I will post presentations on the meeting
materials site as they arrive.

The final two agenda items are now:
    Open Microphone on DNSEXT future

    DNSSEC Deployment road map update  Steve Crocker, and Suresh Krishnaswamy
    http://www.dnssec-deployment.org/software/index.htm