Subject: liniment U-turn

From: Charlie V. Eldridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:06:27 +0300

Census Bureau, Census 2000 Summary File 3.

(1) Includes the following categories of private construction not shown
separately: residential improvements, railroads, electric light and
power, gas, petroleum pipelines, and farm nonresidential.

3 AnnualizedQuarterly ChangeQ4 2002-Q1 2003 7.

5 million jobs already, with no relief in sight.

However, current national policies, such as keeping interest rates low
to keep consumers spending does little to stimulate the economy.

9 Private construction(1). President and chief operating officer David
Glenn was fired, while Chairman and CEO Leland Brendsel retired and
Chief Financial Officer Vaughn Clarke resigned.

Freddie Mac's business fundamentals, asset quality, capital positions
and other safety and soundness measures remain strong.

7 percent) and Los Angeles (3. Freddie Mac also announced the
retirement of Leland C.

The Government Index increased to 421. (1) Includes the following
categories of private construction not shown separately: residential
improvements, railroads, electric light and power, gas, petroleum
pipelines, and farm nonresidential.

Over the last 12 months, home values increased 9. 10 Maryland, (MD) 9
9.

The Community Impact Loan program is a first-of-its-kind collaboration
between the largest originator of community development loans in the
U.

Finally, the West South Central States saw a modest increase of 3.

7 percent, and during the last five years, home values increased 29.
There are currently more than 21 million records in the
repeat-transactions database used to construct the nine division
indexes. Other significant implications exist if insufficient housing is
built in and around UC Merced.

5 Hospital and institutional. 80 Illinois, (IL) 26 4. 30 Missouri,
(MO) 28 4.

The April figure is 0. 7 percent, and during the last five years, home
values increased 29.

The company further expects significant volatility in reported
quarterly earnings for those periods.

Jointly developed by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, the Conventional
Mortgage Home Price Index features indexes for the nine Census
divisions as well as a national index. 4 percent, annualized) in the
first quarter of 2003. 80 Illinois, (IL) 26 4. Prior to joining Freddie
Mac, Peterson was president of Market Street Mortgage Corporation and
chairman and CEO of CalAmerica Savings and Loan.

Mountain Division (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, UT, WY): increased 0.

4 percent in home values. 4 billion in the same period last year.

Homeownership opportunities for workforce heroes are critical to the
quality of life that makes a community healthy and attractive. Today's
announcement further illustrates such a need.

Selling, general and administrative expenses as a percentage of revenues
from home sales were 11. 4 percent the previous week. Over the last 12
months, home values increased 7.