Subject: After giving him my name and such, he finds the case number.

From: "Blanch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:32:25 -0700

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

And everything I said was all well and good for yesterday.
The second and third trends were (2) Master Data Management (MDM) and
(3) the fact that MDM will drive the adoption and maintenance of
business rules. I look forward to this event each year because it
addresses the primary "content" issues facing data professionals and I
always come back having learned something useful.
This member receives the DAMA International Community Award.
Calling this the decade of the data steward, Dyche ticked off the five
trends beginning with data as a service. According to the book, TQdM is
not a program or a process, but instead is a mind set, a belief system,
a value system, and a culture that breeds good data habits. Janco's
salary survey is based on over 50,000 data points collected from survey
forms sent to businesses throughout the United States and Canada. If you
recall from the December salary survey, Microsoft SQL Server DBAs earned
less than DB2 and Oracle DBAs.
If you are familiar with Dr.
So, without further ado, here are today's quotes. The book details
apects of assessing the quality of corporate data and improving its
accuracy using the data profiling method.
First of all, the most current version of DB2 is still Version 8.
Codd in the early 1970s.
Maybe only larger companies are doing anything significant with data
warehousing; or maybe, not enough of the better-paid folks from smaller
companies responded to the survey.
Using analytical algorithms and techniques, data profiling can uncover
data that is valid, but not accurate. Some of my favorite presentations
were the ones where users in the trenches discussed how their
organizations are dealing with data issues.
Menu Archive by Author Blogs Industry Newsfeeds Podcasts Resources RSS
on DBAzine Webinars Contact Info Who Are You?
css); Skip to content Small Text Normal Text Large Text Search DBAzine.
Finally, the fifth trend, is that data governance is reaching its prime.
And finally, each year DAMA recognizes a member that goes beyond the
call of volunteer service to enhance the efforts of providing
exceptional benefits to DAMA Membership. As such, it makes sense to
spend some time and money up-front to better secure your data. It is
arranging data in new ways to enable analysis. My most recent blog entry
on DBA salaries was back on December 1, 2006.