Subject: $89.95 Adobe Photoshop Extended

From: "lolly libbi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 11:12:19 +0900

Is boredom anything less than the sense of one's faculties slowly dying?
My advice to you concerning applause is this: enjoy it but never quite
believe it.
Drugs are not always necessary, but belief in recovery always is.
The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible.
A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he
begins to blame somebody else and stops trying.
Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the
victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that
is poor.
Logic will not change an emotion, but action will.
The two qualities which chiefly inspire regard and affection [Are] that
a thing is your own and that it is your only one.
Men's arguments often prove nothing but their wishes.
The right name is an advertisement in itself.
Arguments about Scripture achieve nothing but a stomachache and a
headache.
To have character is to be big enough to take life on.
Brevity and conciseness are the parents of correction.
Acting is nothing more or less than playing. The idea is to humanize
life.
Viewing the child solely as an immature person is a way of escaping
comforting him.
We believe that the applause of silence is the only kind that counts.
To spend life for something which outlasts it.
No person is ever good for much, that hasn't been swept off their feet
by enthusiasm between ages twenty and thirty.