Subject: When he meets someone who has forgotten to carry their business card he whips out a blank My Card and records their information, then he gives them some to use as well.

From: "Theodora P. Avila" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 08:51:42 -0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

For Tim, this lifestyle includes frequently traveling around the world
and throwing himself into whatever adventure he fancies - can you say
Irish Hurling competition? Painted Axe Hooks Up with John Lee Hooker Jr.
We can help you put together the perfect night. Maryssa Dangelo is
presently speaking with top investors that are looking to jump on board
with Magic Products,LLC.
Yes, the marketing time period may be longer than average. Another tool
Scott uses is something he calls My Card.
About Friend and Falcke: Friend and Falcke is an independent firm of
Estate Agents, Property Consultants, Surveyors and Valuers. Imagine a
real estate agent snapping photos of your current home and your new home
and putting together a scrap book.
Maryssa Dangelo's calander is filling up fast with interviews so jump in
as soon as you can, she is a delight to speak with.
If you can do that, and it's a word that means a lot to a lot, your
marketing job will be significantly easier.
It took a Katrina to even out pricing. Nobody is going to watch a video
ad.