Subject: Since then, a large and growing community of developers has actively participated in the project.

From: "exemplify" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 01:50:14 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Here, Sun technology evangelist Rima Patel Sriganesh steps you through
some best practices for designing applications that use the Java
Persistence API.
I put a fix together and submitted it. How do you minimize the
distraction of deploying the JRE along with your application? His Ajax
sessions were popular for not only his presentation skills but also for
the high-quality information that developers need. Topics include the
technical details of code bases, ways to contribute code, and techniques
you can use to leverage open-source code for your own development
projects.
The speakers present new technologies that will make deploying Java
technologies smoother, faster, and easier for developers and customers.
At the reception after the day's events, you can mingle with fellow
participants.
A Fun Bug Fix "The Solaris DTrace facility was great at providing more
detailed information about the crash.
This enables some neat things for enterprise developers, such as
directly binding EJB components to JavaServer Faces technology-based
pages.
JSC: What makes a good bug fixer? Consultant Daniel Steinberg leads a
panel of developers who have taken part in, led, or benefited from
open-source projects related to Java technology.
James Gosling, father of Java programming, and the Java technology
leadership team will select the winners. And consider writing different
solutions.
If at some point you need to reuse something, just whip out the lovely
Java refactoring "Extract Class From Annotation," and you're set.
You'll also learn about timing techniques that make your animations move
more naturally. JSC: Why did you fix so many bugs in Swing?
I dealt with a bug for mixed enabled widgets and the cursor, and I
worked out a fix on the UNIX side.