Subject: misadventure gibberish

From: Gomez Montague <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:50:40 +0200

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

The IBM SOA Industry Frameworks include technology from IBM and IBM
Business Partners to help use SOAs.

It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select
for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and
other items of a destructive nature. At the same time, we see new
opportunities to leverage IBM's investments and technology expertise in
supercomputing in the middle and lower tiers of the HPC industry.
Customers interested in moving to a clustered environment can quickly
test-drive their HPC applications in IBM's Deep Computing Capacity on
Demand centers. X-Force believes        this may provide encouragement
for network administrators to migrate to        the new browser, as
ActiveX controls have been used frequently in        exploits this year.

Please note that any information or material sent to IBM will be deemed
NOT to be confidential.
IBM may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting.