Subject: clearly z

From: Vivien A. Lugo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:55:16 +0700

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. If you don't know what
those young kids are listening to at their discotheques, you should have
a listen to this one.
Gotta run - it'll increase my score! If you don't know what those young
kids are listening to at their discotheques, you should have a listen to
this one. I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available
for small groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my
friends and family. It's all lovely stuff.
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits.
they're all likable and dis-likable! A fitness point roughly translates
into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare your
exercise to anyone else on the site. I'm looking forward to the score
board feature being available for small groups so I can run a mini
fitness challenge against my friends and family. Sit back and enjoy the
ride on this one. Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental
damage. What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them
stops working to stay home with the kids. I'm a bit disappointed by my
position - I thought I'd be higher.

It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing.

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. And I don't mean just a little
better than the rest I mean their the only bits.

Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it. It's got to the point where if
someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out and climb a few
flights of stairs to try and regain my position. Gotta run - it'll
increase my score! The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are
the best bits.

This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits. It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble
stopping drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. Now
here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards on
the site and compete against other users!

I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art,
making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song. People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to
everyone miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some
sort fighting, some despair, some history. It's funny, well written,
well filmed, excellently acted. The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty
and to a nice musical and rhythmical backdrop. The amusing preview you
may or may not have seen are the best bits.