Subject: Actors must be comfortable performing in costume shorts and be able to move well.

From: Ned V. Curry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:53:54 -0500

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Deferred pay, Food and travel expenses, DVD copy of completed film, IMDB
credit, production photos.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call P.
Good guy in a bad place.

Good guy in a bad place.

Very successful realtor.
Synopsis: Instead of babysitting her little brother Davey, Margot
fidgets with her webcam hoping that the whole world will see he
boyfriend Benedict say, I love you.
- As We Get 'Em, We Put 'Em Here! Actors must be comfortable performing
in costume shorts and be able to move well. They all share a similar
dream, monologues and flashbacks of each actor are presented in a
humorous as well as erotic form. Marries Billy, but panics and becomes a
runaway bride.
Brothers led him into a life of minor crime; he took the rap for them.
Lacks meaning in life, commitment in relationships.
After his girlfriend Margot exploits him online, benedict can't tell if
she loves him or hates him, so he tries to grow a mustache.

Grew up in a lower-middle-class family the youngest of many brothers;
took care of them and his alcoholic mother.

Worked her way up from a laundromat to a fancy real-estate office; she
is Peter's assistant and a Realtor-in-training.

Marries Billy, but panics and becomes a runaway bride. Good guy with no
ambition whatsoever except to have the family he never had as a kid.

All three of these roles are refractions of the same life-force woman.
Lacks meaning in life, commitment in relationships. SAG Short Film
Agreement. Celeste: Female, Foreign ethnicity, a hot girl in her late
teens.

- As We Get 'Em, We Put 'Em Here! Went through hell to emigrate from
Latin America; her childhood poverty haunts her.

He is insecure and considerate.

Struggling in her suburban marriage to Dave. Now a sous-chef in a hot
restaurant, and a totally regular guy.
Went through hell to emigrate from Latin America; her childhood poverty
haunts her.

Seeking: Sexy "trophy wife".

His relentless libido has himself coiled in an illicit digital affair.