Subject: Learn more about HP MFPs at www.

From: Freddie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:19:04 -0200

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Here are no-cost ways to fine-tune DNS for faster browsing. Bernard
Software is getting particular attention these days from a fast-growing
number of businesses, as users point out. Bernard Software, for a
limited time.

Then check out this satire, highlighted in the Save the Internet Blog.
Talpa TV required an IT management solution that could accommodate rapid
business growth and manage servers across many dispersed locations.

This document offers guidelines and best practices around intelligent
application recovery to ensure the right architecture is matched to the
business requirements at hand. Here are no-cost ways to fine-tune DNS
for faster browsing. is a leading supplier of technology solutions for
securely accessing, monitoring and managing servers and other IT devices
in data centers, server rooms and remote offices.

This document offers guidelines and best practices around intelligent
application recovery to ensure the right architecture is matched to the
business requirements at hand. Click here to read the latest column by
Bert Latamore Strategies for Protecting Against Internet Threats
Download this Tech Brief, free, compliments of St.

Talpa TV required an IT management solution that could accommodate rapid
business growth and manage servers across many dispersed locations.
Prepare your network for VoIPHere's a guide on how to get the best
results out of a digital voice deployment.

Networking: VoIP Goes MainstreamOperating Systems: In the Slow
LaneOperating Systems: Linux Goes GlobalOperating Systems: Should You
Nix Unix?
Business Continuity: Symantec Intelligent Application Recovery Solutions
Guide Organizations are becoming increasingly reliant upon their
information technology for their normal business operations.

Here's how to give it extremely powerful features for free in four easy
steps, with open-source DD-WRT software. Using advanced network
monitoring to support distributed officesA managed services provider
relies on remote, proactive support when possible, and franchises
on-site calls to local shops.
Computerworld and Computerworld. is a leading supplier of technology
solutions for securely accessing, monitoring and managing servers and
other IT devices in data centers, server rooms and remote offices. It's
time to demand brighter, and less annoying, design. Computerworld and
Computerworld.

Manage your time, power and resources with the HP BladeSystem What is
the advantage of TechNet Plus Direct?

The only way to truly know how secure you are is to test yourself.

It's time to demand brighter, and less annoying, design.

We the people demand a Gadget Bill of Lights Gadgets and computing
equipment have too many lights that annoy but don't help. And it is
through the Web that the most potentially harmful and malicious threats
can enter a computer system. Advanced net monitoring lets outsourcer
deliver more for lessKeeping a remote eye on everything from fan speeds
to CPU temperatures helps medical outsourcer fix problems before they
happen.

Here's how to give it extremely powerful features for free in four easy
steps, with open-source DD-WRT software. Learn about the latest
encryption and authentication technologies that will help to protect
your organization!
Download this white paper  White Papers Read up on the latest ideas and
technologies from companies that sell hardware, software and services.
is a leading supplier of technology solutions for securely accessing,
monitoring and managing servers and other IT devices in data centers,
server rooms and remote offices. Learn more about HP MFPs at www.

And it is through the Web that the most potentially harmful and
malicious threats can enter a computer system.

Advanced net monitoring lets outsourcer deliver more for lessKeeping a
remote eye on everything from fan speeds to CPU temperatures helps
medical outsourcer fix problems before they happen. Turn your home or
small-office router into an enterprise-level powerhouseHidden in your
inexpensive home or small-office router is a powerhouse waiting to break
out.
Hack DNS for lightning-fast Web browsing Not pleased with your surfing
speed? Talpa TV required an IT management solution that could
accommodate rapid business growth and manage servers across many
dispersed locations.

Click here to read the latest column by Bert Latamore Strategies for
Protecting Against Internet Threats Download this Tech Brief, free,
compliments of St.

Here's how to give it extremely powerful features for free in four easy
steps, with open-source DD-WRT software.

" Read more  "Looking for a good laugh?