Subject: Knowledge and experience in capital markets.

From: Cervantes Susannah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:42:23 +0300

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

a partner with the global product teams to review business processes and
provide technical risk analysis into the technical design process.
Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Six to eight years of financial services or other relevant industry
experience with a working knowledge of Quantitative Trading
technologies, Vendors, and the industry market place.

Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams. This candidate will work in the Fixed Income team in the Global
Analytics department supporting the Fixed Income attribution efforts.
Exercise technology leadership - optimize performance, reliability,
scalability and extensibility. Responsible for system development and
integration of application components utilizing the underlying technical
platform in a financial services business environment.
NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph preferred.
This candidate will also be responsible for providing strategic
direction and targeted business knowledge to the application development
efforts for the Index Arbitrage desk.

This candidate will also track change sets that are included in each
build and coordinate dissemination of accurate release notes.

Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience.

This candidate will package product for the QA teams and production;
create, maintain and document tools for managing releases.
This candidate will design and develop the server side WSRP
infrastructure and develop the consumer and producer portlets; develop
authentication and entitlement functionality. Hands-on, advanced
experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly desirable. An
understanding of the financial services business is a plus.

Design and implement enhancements to our web content and server
platform. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, multitask and
switch gears quickly.