Subject: warily moan

From: Krause Edith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:23:58 +0200

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

The races are exciting to read about, each with diverse backgrounds like
ancient races of magic and slave races created for specific uses by
their masters. And the thief is a complete klutz. hCalendarDayLinked, .

The mage is absent minded, he can't concentrate on his surroundings. No
matter what the final die roll is.
The artwork for the setting is a cut above the normal however. The races
all have Legacy abilities that give them unique edges over other races
in certain circumstances, and each trade gets a special ability that
reflects their expertise in their trade.

The same goes with all other facets, from combat, exploration and
survival, magic, crafting items, etc.

As I often say, "people have certain expectations when they visit your
web site. I can't type in a URL, images are missing, etc.
The world has an amazing and epic history, ready to be brought to a head
by the prophecy. hCalendarDayLinked, . This system also features the
capability to create specialized martial arts.

But hey, at least they didn't use MMN.

The uncov folks mentioned a new site, Incuby, and how it used a sound
file on their home page.
Purchase Skills, spells, and abilities.

If the test succeeds, then the audience understands the piece and the
emotion portrayed. If the total exceeds the target level by a certain
number then success levels are generated that give bonuses to results or
follow up skills.

Not a mention of any of these.
hCalendarDayCurrent, .
hCalendarMonthYearRow, .

The layout and artwork is very typical of HARP publications, well laid
out with typical HARP page borders and symbols.
hCalendarDayLinked, . The areas it does describe are Anias, a large
continent where the story line has many ties, the Shatterings, an
archipelago with fairly mysterious origins, and Cyradon, the focus of
the product. And the thief, a cad by any other way, can't seem to hold
on to things. Apprenticeship for complex skill, autodidact; learn from
doing and training.