Subject: bookworm providence

From: Kinney A. Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:09:46 -0500

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

Then Robin called and he had to interrupt.

There was a new clip from ''Cops'' that he could play. Howard said he
doesn't understand this at all because he's never rubbed in the bed like
that. JD came in and said that she was no less of a whore than Tabitha
Stevens was.

You can find out more about that at HowardStern.

He tells her that over and over again but she still makes him go through
the test. Robin said that Howard seems to be much happier now and
hearing that old stuff was just boring.

Eric said ''Whatever I could. He doesn't think it had anything to do
with the racing but the guy was jealous of Robin for the longest time.

Howard said that Sanjaya even says that he's not a musician, he's an
entertainer. He doesn't think it had anything to do with the racing but
the guy was jealous of Robin for the longest time.

'' He also read that Kim is claiming that she didn't leak the phone
calls to the press.

Artie said he's kind of upset about that because he was a great guy and
he loved hanging out with him.

Howard asked Jeff if he's got a nicer trailer than she does. He was
interested in seeing some cum filled young chicks, some black and white
chick movies and some other various things.
Robin said it's going to be a while before she gets back into a
relationship. Artie called him ''Eric the Shitty Comedian'' and shot
back at him about the A's sucking too.

Howard said that was pretty funny.

Then Robin called and he had to interrupt.

He found out that Eric lays on his stomach when he does it. He figured
there had to be a better way to do it than that. Howard said that Beth
actually flew out there with Billy's wife on their private jet.

Gary told Artie that he got a copy of his movie and thought it was very
funny. Robin said Howard's call got to the point of ''Wah!

He said that he rubs up against his bed when he does that. She said he
just launched himself out of there as soon as she called in.
Howard wondered who Scott is to be giving those opinions on global
warming.
Howard told Scott to stop and that it was enough already.

Howard said that's his kind of guy. X hadn't been around but he assumed
that Robin would tell him if that was true.
This guy Hanzi called in and tried to get a discussion going but it
wasn't working so Howard hung up on him.

Howard bailed out of that conversation and got him off the phone saying
he was going nowhere with that.
He said he told Beth the other day that he wasn't watching porn lately
but now that Beth isn't around, he had to pull some out and watch it.

They put him back on and then Jeff told one of the hosts that he wanted
to eat her pussy. Howard said he thinks that Robin will move now that
she's not dating Mr.
Eric said he goes somewhere else so he doesn't make a mess.

She said she can't remember when the last time was but it was over a
year.

He left a long message about why he wont' bang the porn stars they offer
him.
Lisa said that Ronnie the Limo Driver is going to be driving the Howard
TV van down to Philly on Friday.

Howard said that Zach Braff was on The Tonight Show this week and
mentioned his name but Jay moved right past it.

You can find out more about that at HowardStern. Robin said he's trying
to get invited so that they won't go. X was singing ''All By Myself.

They were going to take some time off because they had been together for
so long. The guys talked about this week's episode of The Sopranos for a
few seconds.

He read through some of that.

Gary wasn't fooled, he knew it wasn't robin. He took another call from a
guy who asked Robin if she and George Lucas have anything going on.

Howard asked Eric if he beats off into a bunch of tissues or something.
Howard was still upset that Robin told Bubba about the breakup before
she told him. After the prank call Howard did a female voice and had
Gary thinking that he was talking to Robin again. Those are two things
he did and he went around and looked at the different hotels in Vegas.
He wants to explore the whole entertainment business. X very much but
there was one time when Robin took them all out to dinner and Mr.
While he was talking about that he said that he had to jerk off since
Beth was away. Howard said he doesn't understand this at all because
he's never rubbed in the bed like that. Artie told Eric he sounded like
the biggest fuckin' geek in those clips.

Gary was saying that he can have sex and he knows what to do. Howard
told Scott to stop and that it was enough already.