Subject: Now, though, in an unprecedented coup, the Irony Party of Australia has obtained pictures of alien worlds beyond even the wildest dreams of the US-based Space Agency.

From: Laura Carey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:46:33 -0500

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

In sports as in politics, the aim is to win, and we can let the Fairfax
papers worry about 'morals'.
Commentators keen to turn to more substantial have instead found
themselves discussing Ministerial comment on the extent of the dangerous
disinformation's spread.

It may be anticipated by sleazy SBS execs already owned by the corporate
West, and who cannot themselves understand the problem, that this
decision from will have little or no impact on SBS ratings.
But why are there so few happy stories emerging from the deadly war-zone
onto television screens in the West? But this time Batman's are not
merely the fantastic invention of Hollywood hacks. Now, though one
eloquent dog has spoken out about his experiences living as a
disenfranchised and often cruelly anthropomorphised 'lesser mammal' in a
human-dominated civilisation. The approach of White House and Pentagon
can be formulated in as 'Fuck it. Gillard, in short, resembles nothing
so much as a tallish giraffe, while Joe Hockey is in appearance and
intellectual substance more closely related to the stereotypical and
iconic koala. Commentators keen to turn to more substantial have instead
found themselves discussing Ministerial comment on the extent of the
dangerous disinformation's spread. With the wisdom of Solomon, the
benign but implacable Kofi Annan has made the only decision possible
that can bring peace to the Arab world and Israel in the short and
medium term.

Iran has an embassy in Australia, an ambassador, and as Trad suggests,
there is trade between the two nations.

' Can You Protect Your Family From The Honxqp?
Among them - perhaps the most vital foreign policy question - for the
West and for the people of Iraq - ou est Tintin? In fact, it has been
revealed, the safe radioactive leak was quite safe and well within
normal, safe levels, with no humans more than a mite exposed. Of course,
the truth is, it's all very easy to take a huge, benevolent corporation
like CocaCola-Amatil to task.

' But Federal Health Minister and Howard confidante Tony Abbott denies
there are ructions in Government circles. And the style of lawn bowls
played on this side of Crows Nest is totally different. Those media
networks that were sufficiently prepared crossed the screen with static
as the footage of the diplomatic event went to air moments later, but
others were too slow to act.
East Timorese people confronted by barbarian troops are urged to adopt a
temporarily respectful and deferential pose in order to avoid overtly
challenging the khaki-clad Aussie thugs.

Stories from the network's flagship programme Dateline should not be
missed but are available online.

It's true to say that bringing freedom to Iraq has been more challenging
than had initially been conceived. We are not at war with Iran.