Subject: munch

From: Emma Mata <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:52:16 +0300

Him kinda old still but wid de amount ah clothes mi coulda buy,
Definitely! Well de people bawl he gone mad now ue to the diagnosis.

Mi have whole heap more equipment fi use pon unnu!

Mine reads, "Welcome to Jamaica, mon, have a nice day.

Saddam Hussein was sitting in his office wondering who to invade next
when his telephone rang. com Announces Three Original T-shirts Seen On
Popular TV Show Mythbusters. She got all sexied up. De magistrate den
calls on de Jamaican. The information on this site is provided for
educational and entertainment purposes only.

Press Release - SuperSnappy. All trademarks, registered trademarks and
servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective
owners. The church is packed and the devil decides to pay a visit.

Well when I see that lion coming towards mih ah start to run. So she
showing off by yelling to de one in the street saying, "a get de thing
gal".

Wen ah get shoot, yu deh by mi side.

Of Payments outstanding: Yuh def!

"Andy: "Doh make joke! Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for
the use or misuse of this material.

""Portmore," replied the fellow with a satisfied grin. " The elderly
lady with a deadpan expression says nothing. My Mother taught me about
RECEIVING.

Going for walks on Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, the Guyanese man
was very upset and embarrassed, and demanded an explanation.

Thomas: Well, talk for yourself nuh. So they all slept together:
Charlie, Joe and his wife. Press Release - DFW Elite Auto Rental. Tell
me, what could be so awful?

Normally, only the first and last letters were visible, although when he
was aroused, the tattoo spelled out W-E-N-D-Y. Monthly payment: Ask
Tony.

Her skirt flipped over her head, revealing that she wasn't wearing any
panties. ' The mirror would respond 'Oh you.