Subject: Yesterday, I began to grieve yet I felt a sense of rebirth in many ways.

From: Harden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:58:29 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

I will be praying for you and yours!

I may be a doctor but I am a human and a man first. Confronting a
patient still anchored in denial is the most crucial phase of effective
psychotherapy but also the part where I do not feel gifted at all. I
still didn't want to cry but I couldn't hold back the tears and it was
good for this to happen.

By blowing this stuff out of my brain I usually seem to replenish my
creativity and passion and produce one or two following entries that may
be worth reading to more people.

I just record it as I see it.

In the morning, I usually can't recall them.
If a good therapist to patient alliance exists the risk of an undesired
or ineffective response to confronting one in need of confrontation has
a better chance of success. The truth is that we only have control of
the choices we make in any given situation, nothing more or less.
She has battled valiantly to shed weight but her progress has been
marginal. The younger brother had played  with matches and accidentally
set the grandparents' house on fire.
I learned of him from a former colleague.
I suppose in the blogosphere every author, self included, feels their
topics are of the utmost importance. It was called "The Jerk"
Rebroadcast on Friday! and read them alot even if I don't always
comment. After a few days off I'm usually able to bounce back. Waiting
for a loved one to pass is the most difficult period.
I'm convinced of this through the reality of the existence of eternity
and infinity which too require faith because of the finite nature of the
human mind.

The mother then told me of how the older brother gave his younger
brother much needed encouragement at the lowest point in his short life.