Subject: OD

From: Bridget X. Stephenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:46:53 -0500

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

Hamas, for their part, questioned the right of President Abbas to
convene a parliamentary session, with Hamas deputy speaker of the
chamber, Dr.

Strong absolute states have no tolerance for terror. All communications
will be recorded etc.

As I saw again from the meeting of COBR this morning, their
determination to get those responsible is total.

These dreamers were also poets, and the many sentences inscribed on the
walls of Paris, and in the tracts and manifestos, proved it.
Like de Gaulle, these were dictators.
A terrifying perspective!

This would point to why the peat was removed at this time of the year.

Hard faced Nation of Islam men stood silent as a video of Minister
Farrakhan spoke for them. But it did leave, and the people it bombed so
horribly won a terrible war. but we'll just have to wait a little
longer! A terrifying perspective!

They raped her over and over.
Fatah slammed the actions of Hamas, branding them as a willful
obstruction of the legislative process.

The police officers in charge of public order aggravated the repressive
measures, unlike the soldiers, who, in due course, geared down. Strict
fathers enforce the law, they do not act outside of it or suspend it due
to an emergency. Yet they did not even share the same idea of Africa.
The reception they got however was, to put it mildly, less than cordial
for 'the loyal subjects of the Dominion'. Witnesses in Yatta, mostly
farmers who live there, said that setters using guns and batons attacked
residents and damaged a number of homes in the village. We still have
time, but not for long.

Video footage of today's events can be seen online at www.

Generally the grievances behind terrorist acts are reasonable demands
that have been ignored or have even been suppressed for long periods of
time. Dr Mona El Farra - fresh from her speech at the UN and speaking
tour of the USA, will talk about the current situation in Gaza and about
life under Israeli occupation.
In April, a politically motivated report by a right-wing social worker
led to him being placed in solitary confinement and moved to a closed
prison.
It is an iconic global symbol of aviation. The evidence against SEPIL
and MCC in mid March was overwhelming to the point it was actually hard
for any journalist to believe it could really be happening with such
transparency.

Absolute states are also frequently supported by, or allied to, the
United States, presumably for reasons other than promoting terror. We
will be serving delicious homemade, authentic Palestinian food.

In other news, the Israeli army continued this week to attack
Palestinian communities. Why would a local council cover up a long-term
health crisis in favour of a multinational oil and gas corporation?
What differentiated this little revolution from revolts of the past was
both the age of the rebels and their mature spirit, their level of
culture. Nothings aids forgetting, furthermore, than commemoration,
again and always.

Although sometimes, they are unreasonable demands, but in this they are
no different than the grievances that often lead to wars or invasions or
occupations by powerful states. Easy come, easy go eh.