Subject: DNS test tool has been updated

From: Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:59:50 +0900

Hi, all.

Today,
TAHI Projet has released the newest test tool.
We released v1.0 last year, but some bugs were contained.

Now, the newest version, DNS_Self_Test_1-1-0 has solved them.

And the newest test platform, koi-1.1 can control NSD 3.X automatically.
// koi-1.0 can control only BIND9.
We think that the tool could improve versatility because of it.

If you have any interesting in them, please check them!
You can get them from following URL.

    http://www.tahi.org/dns/tool/DNS_Self_Test_1-1-0.tgz
    http://www.tahi.org/release/koi/koi-1.1.tar.gz

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>