Subject: But hey, it makes it nice to sit out in the yard.

From: Haynes Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:25:44 +0400

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

I thought this was pretty good, too. But hey, it makes it nice to sit
out in the yard. Book purge - yes, yes, I know I've been talking about
this for years. And I can't very well wear Tevas to work. I haven't worn
them to work yet though - just on the weekends in the suburbs.
How often do I do that? Quilting - I have two major projects to get
started on; one is completely designed and the fabric is in hand; the
other is not at all designed, although I've been noodling over some
ideas.
And, besides, we've had some gorgeous weather lately. It's dedicated to
the boys in my bookgroup, each of whom married a smart girl.

The other evening, I poured a glass of wine, sat outside, watched the
bumblebees in my lavender, and yakked on the phone for an hour. But I
grin everytime I hear it. But hey, it makes it nice to sit out in the
yard.

I see, the problem now is time.

Below is a picture of the lavender and rosebush patch from early May.
People started complaining about livestock carcasses lying around,
rotting and attracting dogs. First, I watched "Trust the Man" which was
sitting on my shelf from Netflix.

So, I'm trying to be responsible. Mama needs a new spatula - or
something. I've been wearing huaraches.
I treat them all the same!
Today, the population has almost completely collapsed. This month I
bought another pair of huaraches.

I have to pause and just listen to it almost every time I hear it. Come
on, hit that ball!

These are folks who have roughly the same sensibilities I do about
work-life balance and technology.

I'm trying to get the lavender to grow out and fill in all the space
around the roses.

Apart from forking over gobs of money, this also involves a bit of
tussling with our HOA.

So, I need to stay away from keyboards for a bit. But it will be fine,
and, I must say, window engineering has come a long way.

Obviously, this is a reflection of my reading list, but most of the
reviews I'm seeing peg it as thinly veiled anti-choice propaganda.

It's dedicated to the boys in my bookgroup, each of whom married a smart
girl.

We do live in an awkward age, after all. Or is any animal at one point
treated with the antibiotic a problem whenever it dies or only shortly
after? We completed the transaction as quickly as we could, bailed on
our other plans, and raced home.

This is off his new cd, "Nashville" which is a collection of duets. "
the headline asked.

But this afternoon, after finishing yet another major writing task, my
hands just gave out. Best fitting shoes ever, in terms of comfort and
width, are my Nocona boots. He checked the municipal carcass dump and
found that there did seem to be fewer vultures.
I don't own very many pairs of shoes.

I walk a lot, too, and I won't suffer for vanity.

Also means I really shouldn't quilt. This month I bought another pair of
huaraches. How can anyone live without the Internet in their pocket?
Villagers in northern india were the first to notice. This year I seem
to be in a mood to think we do have just enough science to keep from
saying fuck it - but it's a close thing and I could be wrong. I'm not
generally a fan of puns, but I really like the wordplay in this song's
title.
And oh yes the parallel problems with the dog and rat populations.
Blackberry - I'll be getting my first Blackberry later this month.

I've been wearing huaraches.