Subject: revision of Forgery Resilience starting this week

From: bert hubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:38:22 +0200

Olafur mentioned the following milestones for the revised DNSEXT:

> Milestones:
(...)
> Oct  2007 Forgery Resilience advanced to IESG

To make this happen, Remco van Mook and I will be addressing all reported
issues this week, starting this Thursday. This means that you have a fine
chance of reporting problems, up to and including Wednesday evening.

Previous discussion can be found here:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/minutes/dnsext.txt
Plus on the Namedroppers archive.

Additional issues can be reported here on the list, or on our issue
tracker/wiki:

http://adsl-xs4all.ds9a.nl/cgi-bin/resilience.fcgi

The draft expires today, this URL contains a permanent link. 

Kind regards,

Bert Hubert
Remco van Mook

-- 
http://www.PowerDNS.com      Open source, database driven DNS Software 
http://netherlabs.nl              Open and Closed source services

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>