Subject: iceberg long-standing

From: Vance E. Rolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:46:42 +0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine. Gotta run - it'll increase my score! Don't expect anything
but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? I know I'll take
flack for it - but I liked it.
On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the
site. You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. I guess I'm kind of
hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's
probably wrong of me isn't it?
You just don't want it to end.
You heard me uber cool. It's all lovely stuff. Apparently frogs are very
susceptible to environmental damage.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy. On
the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS!
I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. That
being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this spectacular,
smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with barbecue, steak,
stews and in a glass.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. they're all likable and dis-likable! I guess I'm kind of
hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's
probably wrong of me isn't it? I'm looking forward to the score board
feature being available for small groups so I can run a mini fitness
challenge against my friends and family. Don't expect anything but fun
from this movie - sit down and enjoy. For a small cost you can get way
more information on who is at an IP and where they are located. It's a
very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus
it has a nice little frog on the label. FitOff allows you to track your
daily exercise, awarding Fitness and Activity points based on how long
and what you did.

You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. Apparently frogs are very
susceptible to environmental damage.
The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! Sounds boring
doesn't it? It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted. I
guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can
get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? It's very easy
drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. If you don't know what
those young kids are listening to at their discotheques, you should have
a listen to this one. If you cna find it you really should try it.

Sounds boring doesn't it? This has certainly damaged their image in my
eyes.