Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Sep 2007 18:05:11 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mxavas2.alicom.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
User not found.

<[email-masked]>:
User not found.

<[email-masked]>:
User not found.

<[email-masked]>:
User not found.

<[email-masked]>:
User not found.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

From: "July P." <[email-masked]>
To: "rxictiga" <[email-masked]>
Subject: hello and smiles, dear
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:04:50 +0300

Ave, gentleman

It is the first time in my life that I joined such a site, probably because 
I believe in my lucky star. Sometimes things at home don't work out the way 
you want and so it is hard to find your soul mate. I have not joined the 
site to find sex only. Nowadays sex is easy to find anywhere.
I have joined the site looking for a nice man, who can stand as a man at my 
side and knows when and how to be a man. A man to whom I will give myself 
completely and he will give himself to me completely, a man, with whom I 
will share my life. You might be the one!  At least I indeed hope so. I am 
not into this to play any kind of games.  That is why I am waiting for you 
at http://russianbrideblog.cn/?idAff=101 to get acquainted better 
and to continue from a good friendship to passionate love and creating a family.
Please don't make me wait too long for our happiness.

Looking forward to get a letter from you

July P.