Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 04:43:58 -0700

The original message was received at Sun, 23 Sep 2007 04:43:40 -0700
from 215.25.49.58.broad.wh.hb.dynamic.163data.com.cn [58.49.25.215] (may be forged)

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to [192.108.93.121]:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)

Subject: Re[2]: maybe u want to learn me better
From: "Margo" <[email-masked]>
To: "vbhand" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:43:22 +0300

Hello, dear

People say that I am honest and straight lady. I say that I am serious and 
realistic when I have to and full of fun and jokes when the time is right. 
To my friends and the ones I have at my side, I give myself completely and 
unconditionally. I expect though the same in return. I hate lies and "dirty 
games" in a relation and I do not care about people who pretend to be 
something they are not.
I know that you are and will be serious and sincere about our communication. 
If you are interested, express your thoughts at http://russianbridelive.cn/?idAff=101 
in your answer and I will be happy to tell you more about me.

Hugs and kisses
Margo

Spam detection software, running on the system "ns1.nearinc.com", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
root for details.

Content preview:  Hello, dear People say that I am honest and straight
  lady. I say that I am serious and realistic when I have to and full of
  fun and jokes when the time is right. To my friends and the ones I have
  at my side, I give myself completely and unconditionally. I expect
  though the same in return. I hate lies and "dirty games" in a relation
  and I do not care about people who pretend to be something they are
  not. I know that you are and will be serious and sincere about our
  communication. If you are interested, express your thoughts at
  http://russianbridelive.cn/?idAff=101 in your answer and I will be
  happy to tell you more about me. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (9.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.9 HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP  Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (Split IP)
 3.3 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr 2)
 0.6 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO      Received: contains an IP address used for HELO
 3.0 MSGID_DOLLARS          Message-Id has pattern used in spam