Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 12:50:57 +0900

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    host mail5.idc.jp [154.33.63.55]: 550 Unknown user

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

From: "Juliya P" <[email-masked]>
To: "bhirayama" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re[3]: it's so nice to write to u
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 06:49:26 +0300

Aloha, dear!

Tender wind is blowing in my side, it brought me the thoughts of a
prince I want to meet.
Loneliness is making me sad every day. I wake up in a cold bed alone
and with closed eyes I am looking for a man's hand to touch and calm
me... I want to have a man, a husband, my prince, my king, to present
him all the beauty and tenderness I have... I want make his life a
fairy tale, just let's learn each other better if you desire to meet a
good girl to live and enjoy life together... look at me here 
http://officialrussianbride.info/?idAff=101 
I wish you many smiles and a wonderful mood...

Waiting for your reply
Juliya P