Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: User m_venezia ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:05:47 +0300

Your message

  Subject: [ifmSpamCheck: IsSpam]Re[3]: To you my dear!

was not delivered to:

  [email-masked]

because:

  User m_venezia ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book

Subject: [ifmSpamCheck: IsSpam]Re[3]: To you my dear!
From: "Juliya P" <[email-masked]>
To: "Guenther" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:05:47 +0300

Hi, Guenther

Don't laugh if I say that since my girlhood I wanted to get married very
much. It was my lifetime  dream which is still alive into my heart.
I want to get married, because I don't understand such life when you are
alone, you get up at silent room and you are not responsible for somebody
and your heart is empty. My heart and my mind are against such selfish way
of life.
I looked at your profile, I read it attentively and the first thought which
visited me was: This man is so interesting and smart, that I won't be I if I
don't try to get acquainted with him. I hope that my frank letter about
marriage's dreams won't make you feel scared and doubtful.
I am sincere with you because It is my character. If i love, I love to
death, if I am romantic I will present to you all stars in the sky. I can be
different and life wont' become dull if you decide to be with me and to
share life with me.
I hope that you will think about me and write me, you can find me 
here http://kgbbride.info/?idAff=101

Waiting for your mail
Julia P.