Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:50:26 +0900 (JST)

This is the InterScanMSS program at host v6.mailsystems.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The InterScanMSS program

<[email-masked]>: host 211.125.95.235[211.125.95.235] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host 211.125.95.235[211.125.95.235] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host 211.125.95.235[211.125.95.235] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host 211.125.95.235[211.125.95.235] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Re[3]: it's so nice to write to u
From: "Juliya P" <[email-masked]>
To: "bhirayama" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 06:49:26 +0300

Aloha, dear!

Tender wind is blowing in my side, it brought me the thoughts of a
prince I want to meet.
Loneliness is making me sad every day. I wake up in a cold bed alone
and with closed eyes I am looking for a man's hand to touch and calm
me... I want to have a man, a husband, my prince, my king, to present
him all the beauty and tenderness I have... I want make his life a
fairy tale, just let's learn each other better if you desire to meet a
good girl to live and enjoy life together... look at me here 
http://officialrussianbride.info/?idAff=101 
I wish you many smiles and a wonderful mood...

Waiting for your reply
Juliya P