Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 31 Oct 2007 02:51:14 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.weblegal.co.uk.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

<[email-masked]>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

<[email-masked]>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

<[email-masked]>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

<[email-masked]>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

From: "Julia P" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re[1]:  hello gentleman
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:55:19 +0200

Hello, Michael

I think that it is unjustified that I have never felt such feelings which
people call as  true love. What is it? Do you know? If you know, please,
tell me and show me it. If you don't know, I suggest you to discover true
love together. I don't want to break heart from  rock's disappointments and
betrayals. I want to know love's heavens. I feel through the distance,
trough long years of loneliness that you do can make me happy and show me
true love. Don't think that I am crazy to write Stranger such sincere
letter. Let's do the second step to me and give me the key from your heart,
I will wait for your reply here http://rudatehome.info/?idAff=101

See you

Julia P