Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:42:30 -0500

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    (generated from [email-masked])
    mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

From: "Mariya" <[email-masked]>
To: "Paul" <[email-masked]>
Subject: from girl with hope
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 02:41:37 +0200

Greetings to you

A beautiful woman is writing you a letter. This woman is me... I will 
tell you something sad about myself. I am a woman who lost all hopes and 
dreams to be happy into marriage life. I lost belief into attempts to find 
my rue Love.
A lot of men deceived me, tried to broke me and hurt me deeply. But I have 
never given up, I overcome all betrayals, lie and went toward my happiness 
again and again. But... I am still alone... I am tired to live in lie, to be 
a beautiful toy into cruel hands of somebody whom I don't love.
I don't know you, but I was frank with you and if you feel that you're a man 
who is able to love, who is able to make me happy, to cure all scars into my 
soul. You may expect for sincere and true love of a beautiful, but lonely 
woman with broken heart where is left some place for true love  who can 
appreciate it http://rudateshop.info/?idAff=101

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Maria