Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Dec 2007 14:37:38 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns2.vladars.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
vdeliver: Invalid or unknown virtual user 'byunghyun734'

<[email-masked]>:
vdeliver: Invalid or unknown virtual user 'n.djuric'

<[email-masked]>:
vdeliver: Invalid or unknown virtual user 'ojsfp'

<[email-masked]>:
vdeliver: Invalid or unknown virtual user 'petgord34truew'

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

From: "Sabry" <[email-masked]>
To: "byunghyun734" <[email-masked]>
Subject: i want to say u hi
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:35:51 +0200

Good time of the day!

We don't know each other yet, but I would greatly like to learn you
better. I am a lady of passion and fire, the lonely heart that is 
looking the second one to connect and give birth to a fire of love!
I want to tell you about myself: I am a gathering of good qualities -
kind, romantic, passionate, tender, attentive, smart, attractive...
and all this was not valued by men in my country, so I decided to find
a husband abroad...
My fire is burning, I am waiting for you to come and warm yourself
near me... learn me better here http://ukrainebrideshome.info/?idAff=101 
and write me a letter, I will be waiting!

Waiting for your mail

Sabry