Subject: Transactions specialist - flexi-time contract hire

From: "Ivy Sarafian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:30:09 +0100

Hello, 

I   am   writing   to   draw   your   attention   to   the  flexi-time
accounting/clerical position available with our company.

RRH  Finance,  Inc,  headquartered  in  Moscow  (Russia)  with  direct
representation  in  Lithuania  and  Cyprus, is a leading major Russian
proprietary  trader  and  trust  manager  company  . Our mission is to
provide  investors  with  reduced  emerging  market  risk and superior
returns  through  broad  diversification  and  conscious  risk-taking.
Currently,  we  are looking for skillful and communicative individuals
to  join the Receivables Team of our Finance & Infrastructure Group in
the  United  States  on part-time basis. This role involves monitoring
and  processing  of  funds  transfers  initiated by our North American
clients.  Your  duties will not involve any direct client interaction,
and  you  will  be  reporting to the Receivables department manager in
Russia.  We  are looking for numerate individuals who are also able to
multi-task  efficiently in a team. Relevant previous experience and/or
education is a plus, but not a prerequisite.

Your remuneration is commission-based. You are expected to dedicate up
to 8 hours per week to your duties, part of is regular business hours.
Your  core responsibility will be to receive investment funds from our
North  American  clients  into  your designated account, reconcile the
payments  with  the  head  office and obtain transaction documentation
from  your  supervisor,  and transfer specified funds into our managed
investment  accounts  as instructed. You will be in charge of handling
daily  transaction-related  communications, such as obtaining transfer
status information from your bank or request confirmations and summary
activity reports on regular and ad hoc basis.

The  position  is  home-based,  and no relocation is required from the
successful  candidate.  This  role  involves  flexible  working hours,
meaning that it is suitable for senior citizens or partially employed.

You  will  be  offered  to  choose  between  2%  commission  available
immediately  and  2.5%  available  on  a monthly basis. If you opt for
immediate  payments,  you  will  receive  2%  (that is, $100 per every
$5,000)  of  the  gross  amount  of  each  transfer credited into your
account.  Alternatively, you may opt to receive 2.5% (that is $100 for
each  $4000)  of your monthly account turnover. We will also cover any
funds transfer fees.

It  should be understood that being a foreign entity, RRH Finance, Inc
is  not subject to the US IRS supervision. You will thus be liable for
reporting  the  commissions  that  you  receive  as  your  personal or
business  income  as  required by the US tax legislation. It should be
underlined  that only your commission constitute a taxable income, and
not the total turnover on your account.

It should also be underlined that all funds that you receive will come
from  verifiable entities within the US and Canada. The funds that you
handle  will  comprise  of  funds  submitted into trust management and
various  fees  that are charged on our clients. You will receive funds
via  electronic Wire transfer. This is the secure system used by major
US  banks  for  funds  and  securities  settlement.  No  funds will be
deposited  into  your  account unless the transaction is authorized by
the both your and investor's bank, Thus, there is no risk on your end.
You  will  never be required to cash a check, make a remittance before
the  funds  are  cleared  into  your  account  or  engage in any other
potentially risky activity.

In  order  to  qualify  for  the  position, you must be a permanent US
resident  aged  21  and  above and have a verifiable personal/business
banking relationship with a US bank. Since most communication with the
head  office  will  be  via  email/fax/phone, you should have reliable
access  to  these  facilities and be reachable during regular business
hours.  Business  owners  utilizing  business  bank  accounts  will be
subject to higher receivables turnover, and thus, higher commissions.

To apply for this position or to request additional information on our
company, please contact us at [email-masked] Please make sure
to provide your contact phone number.

Please  note  that only applicants under serious consideration will be
contacted.