Subject: Thanks to the other commenters on axfr-06

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:14:25 -0500

I wanted to send an on-list thanks to those that have been sending me 
edits off-list, and use the opportunity to extend the invitation to 
others to send things in.

And to those who noted - I do have a bad habit of omitting words here 
and there.  In the 8th grade I got a D in typing and have never 
gotten to be fast enough with my stream of consciousness.  My 
apologies for that.  (And I did write the -06 in about two business 
days, hammering away as fast as my hands could go.)

I am planning to collect up the edits and issues and submit a -07 in 
about anther 10 days, Feb 4, balancing getting this done with 
allowing enough changes to roll in to make it worth reading -07.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

Think glocally.  Act confused.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>