Subject: Seeking nominations and volunteers for DNSEXT WG Co-Chair

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:19:28 +0100

Namedroppers,

Jari and I are seeking nominations (and volunteers, as self-nominations 
will be accepted) to fill the currently empty dnsext WG co-chair slot. 
The candidate we are looking for should have good knowledge of DNS 
protocols, a good understanding of IETF operations and procedures, as 
well as the willingness to lead the group in a fair manner while 
advising the area directors and IESG on its activity and direction. This 
job will of course require a time commitment, so understanding and 
support from competing time pressures on the individual will be 
considered as well. Please feel free to include reasons why you think 
the candidate would be good for dnsext and the IETF with your nomination.

Please send nominations by email to Jari and I before Feb 21 (3 weeks 
from today). We intend to make a selection at or before IETF71.

Thank you,

- Mark

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>