Subject: Meeting at IETF-71 ?

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:03:35 -0500

We have a few new active drafts right now,
do you see a need for a face to face meeting?
I will decide by Monday if DNSEXT is meeting.

	Olafur

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:32:16 +0100

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 09:03:35AM -0500,
 Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 12 lines which said:

> We have a few new active drafts right now, do you see a need for a
> face to face meeting?

Yes, for "profile". And for a serious discussion on truncation (AXFR
and reponse size documents).

---

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:33:15 -0500

>I will decide by Monday if DNSEXT is meeting.

Only two people told me there is need for a meeting.
Given the long discussions on AXFR and DNAME over the last few days,
I think there is some need to discussion forum.

I will update DNSEXT meeting request to be for a one hour slot.
There will be separate small meeting to flesh out the profile document.
If you are interested and willing to help out with that document contact
me or George.

Send in agenda requests

         Olafur